Simply Sharkey by Sharkey Chong

yoman125

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2010
Jakarta+Singapore
Who is it? : As an underground card expert guy, you will never heard of him before. He is one of the Singapore Top Underground Expert. They are only producing 50 set and never to be made again!
What is it about? : If you are serious to become an sleight of hand artist or Expert like Aaron Fisher, Jason England and other famous artist. This set is for you!!
What do you think about this? Decide your self!!

This week, June 10~12 in Malaysia Subang Parade will be having an International Magic Festival. Catch David Stone, Sharkey Chong, Mayuco Fujisawa and many more!

Official Website : http://www.twilight-entertainment.net/
It is COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. Thank you for those who attend the Magic Festival!

[video=youtube;5PLko9iiv8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PLko9iiv8A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Why would I get this?

Passes, Hops, False Deals, False Shuffles and Stacking? Jason England already has it on lock for me, and I got it a year ago :p The only 'new' thing here is the 'Dragon Stack'. And I doubt that it alone is worth $60.

Anyone that would be interested in 'Underground Gambling Techniques' already knows how to do a pass, a tabled shift, a strike second deal, a push-through shuffle.

Nothing in that preview looks worth buying to someone that has any knowledge of cards. Just my 2 cents though.

Sep 2, 2007
London
There's some interesting-looking stuff in the trailer, but the last person I saw described as an "Underground Card Expert" was Wesley James in the ad copy of his The Man Who Knows Erdnase DVDs. I am, therefore, wary.

yoman125

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2010
Jakarta+Singapore
Why would I get this?

Passes, Hops, False Deals, False Shuffles and Stacking? Jason England already has it on lock for me, and I got it a year ago :p The only 'new' thing here is the 'Dragon Stack'. And I doubt that it alone is worth $60.

Anyone that would be interested in 'Underground Gambling Techniques' already knows how to do a pass, a tabled shift, a strike second deal, a push-through shuffle.

Nothing in that preview looks worth buying to someone that has any knowledge of cards. Just my 2 cents though.

Correct. This is only the beginning part of his Underground technique. There is still a lot of unseen and unreleased move. :)
@Chris, No. De'vo has release his underground move too. But he still an underground guy :)

Jul 13, 2010
@Chris, No. De'vo has release his underground move too. But he still an underground guy :)
I tend to disagree. The term underground implies that you´ll never show your secrets to the general public or a public forum, or it`s getting 'mainstream'.
Underground in conjunction with selling a product is a marketing tool, to make the material more 'mysterious' and 'serious', or to make something from an unknown magician more interesting for potential buyers.
Some people have an affinity for this stuff, because they think it`ll make them 'cool' and 'special'.
De`vo isn`t 'underground' anymore either as he`s known by everyone and his mum, does lectures and sells products.
In my book, a real underground expert is someone who only shows his secrets to a small circle of adepts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results