Sinful Angles

Apr 5, 2008
Hi Guys,
I love Sinful but have one problem with this trick and was wondering if someone out there with more experience has a solution for this.
I have noticed that the trick is very sensitive to both angels on the left and right side of me, so I have to make sure everyone is in front of me; however this is not always possible with larger crowds or in a party environment. My question is has someone found a way to cover the angels when spectators stand on the left or right side of you?

Thanks in advance

Aug 31, 2007
well...

u cant control angels because they have wings but u can work on ur angles. =P

PM me and ill help u out!

Mikey~

D

Deleted member 2755

I am not a trick and I have no problems with my angles.:mad:

Not funny jokes aside.... learn audience management. :) Learn to control your audience in any way you want while making them feel like they have perfect control over what they are doing. It won't come in handy for just this effect. :D However... if you fail to be able to do this (keep practicing anyway, you will need to get good at this....) then just perform a different effect. Sinful is a great effect. Don't abuse or risk it.:)

-Doug

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am not a trick and I have no problems with my angles.:mad:

Not funny jokes aside.... learn audience management. :) Learn to control your audience in any way you want while making them feel like they have perfect control over what they are doing. It won't come in handy for just this effect. :D However... if you fail to be able to do this (keep practicing anyway, you will need to get good at this....) then just perform a different effect. Sinful is a great effect. Don't abuse or risk it.:)

-Doug
Like sinful said, if you can control your angles, your pretty good for almost any tricks (accept axis color change if you know the method).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results