Sinful Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Ok first and foremost, I love Sinful.. the effect is great and the handling is beautiful. Lately, I've noticed that the mouths of Coke cans are smaller.

I've performed sinful about 4 times this past weekend, different places, different people, different coke products, with different quarters, and all of the cans have smaller mouths. Has coke changed their can?

Maybe it hasn't happened to anyone on here.. but this may be a heads-up.

It's just too much of a coincidence to not post a thread about it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

-Deryn

i've found almost all of the can's here in Australia have smaller mouths, except solo, and so i use a 10 cent piece. i have recently gotten some quarters though so i might try them out.

i tend to only do it when the situation presents itself.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I agree with Simon - over here - or down here - (or up here if you live in Antarctica) I use a ten cent piece - just the perfect size. For Chris Kenner's Three Fry I use 50 cent pieces which are as big as (if not bigger) than silver dollars.

Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
with different quarters,

-Deryn

What would the quarters have anything to do with it? Quarters are a standardized size in the US. I haven't really noticed, nor paid attention. I dont perform it that much even though i own it and like it... well i Don't perform much nowadays, just give advice :)

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
I've been using 5 cent pieces here in Australia, on the rare occasions I do perform this, and it doesn't make a difference. I patter about the smallest coin is easiest to try this feat, and they eat it up.

But yes, 10 cent pieces needed too much persuasion for me.

Ty

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I'm closing this thread. Frankly, I'm disgusted with the amount of exposure that was littered throughout. I'm keeping a close eye on some members.

Keep it clean and "method"-free guys. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results