Singularity by Alvo Stockman DVD

May 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
It's okay, but no replacement for an Invisible Deck

I got this and it's ok, but only worth $15-20. It is absolutley in no way better than the Invisible deck. When an invisible deck is spread they can see what they think are all the cards face up at the same time nothing hidden. A true invisible deck routine blows this away.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I don't agree, and I do follow Alvo's train of thought. In an invisible deck routine, the face down card must appear from somewhere the spectator can't see, and it does so suddenly.

With Alvo's routine, the face down card is seamlessly integrated into the deck, so it really does look like the cards were just spread.

I agree, however, that there are some slight discrepancies with Singularity, and it is not perfect. But it does not make this effect any less worth the money.

Gus

Jan 23, 2011
I know this is an old thread but I only recently got singularity. Let me day it's purely amazing and I love it. I never use my ID anymore, the technique is great and has endless possibilities 10 stars.
GarlingMagic.

i have this DVD and its OK not GREAT...
but in the middle of the dvd alvo meet his magician friend (i forgot the name) and they teach alvo and you another great tricks..
some of them are memorize deck and some tricks...

but overall its an OK dvd...im still not doing this tricks until now...
just interested in watching it only..:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results