Skater Cut

Jan 30, 2009
kent
i tried this ages ago it doesnt work when you try to flip the card it doesnt move with less pressure it still doesnt and with hardly any it fallf out so why doesnt this move work.

Sep 22, 2007
i tried this ages ago it doesnt work when you try to flip the card it doesnt move with less pressure it still doesnt and with hardly any it fallf out so why doesnt this move work.

You just don't get it, do you.

Its all about practice, practice, PRACTICE.

No amount of advice will help you if you don't practice.

Sep 20, 2008
Lol. Drop the deck, and do another hobby. if you're this impatient, Flourishing/Magic is not for you.

Keep trying.

Jan 31, 2008

*Agrees with everyone except lazyn00b*

You're a damn nuisance aren't you? The move doesn't work because you don't any effort into practicing it and working it out on your own. You only get as much out of this beautiful art as you put into it. End of discussion.

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
bah

This why a lot of new people to magic dont learn alot of the move that are just kick ass cause they try it a few times dont get it or even try it for a month and give up. Some "moves" can take a life time to truly master.

Instead of all the negative responses why not give him some advice on that part of the move, instead of telling him to practice. I found little thing that have been told to me about certain moves that made learning it alot easier.

The old saying goes if you dont have something nice to say.........

Alot of you should follow that advice.

It's not that issue really, but just that this person posts a bunch of spam threads on different flourishes. he won't even let us know how it's going for him. I think he's Dave J. Castle in disguise. :rolleyes:

for the skater cut, do it with the ring finger and practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice .... and then practice some more.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
It's not that issue really, but just that this person posts a bunch of spam threads on different flourishes. he won't even let us know how it's going for him. I think he's Dave J. Castle in disguise. :rolleyes:

for the skater cut, do it with the ring finger and practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice .... and then practice some more.

true. but more like magicdude09 than dave j castle.
it's too hard. the move sucks. see what i mean.

Aug 18, 2008
Its ok to come to us with a request for specific advice on a move. But this is just ridiculous. When you say ages my guess is less then a week. PRACTICE

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results