SMOKE 2.0 Refills

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Firstly, SMOKE 2.0 is an amazing device and I am immensely proud to have it in my arsenal.

When I first got it, there was a slot reserved specifically for the smoke refills in the "My Account" section with the price listed as "$null". It has since been removed and I was wondering: will there will be a time when Theory 11 sells the cartridges by themselves?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Firstly, SMOKE 2.0 is an amazing device and I am immensely proud to have it in my arsenal.

When I first got it, there was a slot reserved specifically for the smoke refills in the "My Account" section with the price listed as "$null". It has since been removed and I was wondering: will there will be a time when Theory 11 sells the cartridges by themselves?

Absolutely! We had an issue with some of the chargers for Smoke 2.0 (which is why it is not up for sale right now), but that is being resolved as we speak and we will have it back in stock soon. Once we have it back in stock we will likely open up the gimmick refill packs for purchase shortly after.

Check back soon!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results