Smoke And Mirrors

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
You're getting on my case because I used wine as an example? Aren't you the one who equates himself with clowns and comedians and questionable logic? I see you failed to understand my wine example. Tell you what I have provided a definition of a word you should learn it will help you out in many situations trust me.

Analogy:a comparison between two things for the purpose of explanation or clarification.

Also look up "twit;" I think it would be a much better name for you than Prestidigitation.

Sounds like you should really follow the comedian route. I'll come see your show and heckle you so that you
will be in the right venue to use your skills for hecklers. Oh and it's "I'll give you a cookie if you get at least two right" not "I give you cookie if you get at least 2 right." Close though just work harder on those articles.

Yeah you failed to realize it....Considering this is a thread about S&M's...and also how I was specifically talking about them....I didn't know I had to go into specifics....then again we aren't all Elite academics right?...And like I said...you can believe whatever you want..In the end of the day you wouldnt know the difference between any of them unless they used completely different stocks....Comparing similar cards to wine?...Really? :rolleyes:

I also hope you realize that V.4 is an entirely new deck....But still...If you had all four there you wouldn't guess which is which with 100% certainty..I give you cookie if you get at least 2 right...

Aug 4, 2010
You're getting on my case because I used wine as an example? Aren't you the one who equates himself with clowns and comedians and questionable logic? I see you failed to understand my wine example. Tell you what I have provided a definition of a word you should learn it will help you out in many situations trust me.

Analogy:a comparison between two things for the purpose of explanation or clarification.

Also look up "twit;" I think it would be a much better name for you than Prestidigitation.

Sounds like you should really follow the comedian route. I'll come see your show and heckle you so that you
will be in the right venue to use your skills for hecklers. Oh and it's "I'll give you a cookie if you get at least two right" not "I give you cookie if you get at least 2 right." Close though just work harder on those articles.

Ad Hominem....

*shakes head in disapproval*

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results