Smoke & Mirrors : A Cordial Invitation :: Friday, Aug. 1

D

Deleted member 2755

They cheated. :) Yesterday's card they put up was the advertisement card. =P

DDadcard.png

JUST SEVERAL HOURS MORE! :D New 1 on 1 and S&M tonight. YAY! :D

-Doug

Mar 3, 2008
I am going to a Red Sox game tonight, so that will pass the time. After I come back, I'm ordering a Black Classic Clip and 1 of each hopefully. If I cant get 1 of each, i am getting 1 mirror. I HOPE I CAN GET BOTH

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
I am going to a Red Sox game tonight, so that will pass the time. After I come back, I'm ordering a Black Classic Clip and 1 of each hopefully. If I cant get 1 of each, i am getting 1 mirror. I HOPE I CAN GET BOTH

Without Manny the Yankees might actually have a shot at the division :p

On topic; I'm starting to get pumped. I think I might order a few decks tonight.

Feb 12, 2008
Too Many Cards!

Ok.....I have a serious addiction.

I own roughly 24 Ellusionist custom decks.
I also own a brick of Split Spades Lions.
On top of that, I own 6 Red Wynn decks.
PLUS about another 24 random (different colors, styles) Bicycles and Tally-Hos.

So WHY - tell me WHY - do I want to order a brick of these?

Someone help me.....:(

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
So from the pic on the D&D site it looks like there will be 2 decks. 1 smoke and 1 mirrors? Any confirmation on this? Looks like smoke is a white deck of sorts and the mirror deck is the dark one! I think that is a great idea. Still waiting on the white Centaurians! I hope if there is a dark colored deck that they have a white border like the Centaurians and the Guardians. When you have a black deck all around the sides look bad. Doublelifts look awful. That's why I despise the black Tigers.

Sep 1, 2007
There will be two decks. smoke and mirrors. Smoke is white and mirrors is black. They both have white borders.

Aug 31, 2007
So from the pic on the D&D site it looks like there will be 2 decks. 1 smoke and 1 mirrors? Any confirmation on this? Looks like smoke is a white deck of sorts and the mirror deck is the dark one! I think that is a great idea. Still waiting on the white Centaurians! I hope if there is a dark colored deck that they have a white border like the Centaurians and the Guardians. When you have a black deck all around the sides look bad. Doublelifts look awful. That's why I despise the black Tigers.

TBH I'm hoping for a completely black deck more like Tigers or Shadows... If you sharpie the sides, they look AMAZING and hide your doubles better if they're a little off actually... Just my opinion though.

Me and a buddy of mine are going in together on a few decks of each tonight and Dangerous too! I can't wait 3 hours and 51 minutes!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results