Smoke & Mirrors : A Cordial Invitation :: Friday, Aug. 1

D

Deleted member 2755

There is so much confusion on these decks it's rediculous. :D I'll clear some things up.

1. One deck is Smoke, the other is Mirror. (Yes, there are 2 decks.)

2. They both have white faces.

3. They both have white borders.

4. Smoke has a white back. Mirror has a black back.

Just a few more hours. :)

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Am I the only 1 who feels like these cards aren't all that great?
As I said on their myspace page, I was expecting revolutionary, but the face cards look a bit vintage.

I wanted Smoke and Mirrors not Dirty and Rusty.
The back cards should look good, but as for the face cards, I'm disappointed.

Aug 31, 2007
Well i will be getting them before all of you, muahaha. They will not ship until monday, and Unless you pay a lot for shipping thy won't come until thursday. But i am picking em up wednesday :)

Am I the only 1 who feels like these cards aren't all that great?
As I said on their myspace page, I was expecting revolutionary, but the face cards look a bit vintage.

I wanted Smoke and Mirrors not Dirty and Rusty.
The back cards should look good, but as for the face cards, I'm disappointed.

There's not much you can do with face cards besides change the colours or faces(IE Split Spades).

I personally love the simplistic value the cards offer, if you were expecting extravagant amazing ultra spectacularness then that's kinda too bad for you, to put it very bluntly. They can't appeal to everyone, and as for Dirty and Rusty, I don't see how they look either/or.

-RA69

o
m
g
im so hyped up that i just read all 21 pages of this forum
again
i know. sad. slap me. but wow. 41 freakin minutes, and its my bday tuesday :D maybe my dad will be lenient. . .

cheers,
cms

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Interesting question to pass the time... If you only had enough money to buy one deck, and you want to get one of the first decks in the mad rush, which would you choose.. Smoke or Mirrors?

Smoke. I'm a bit tired of black decks, and I haven't bought a white one since my Ghosts. But hey, you never know, I may change my mind.

26 minutes left!

David

Jun 21, 2008
okay i dont try to be mean but i try not to get in all a hype like you guys are. so i haven't been as informed about all this as you guys probably have. so... the decks are coming out in different colors ?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
okay i dont try to be mean but i try not to get in all a hype like you guys are. so i haven't been as informed about all this as you guys probably have. so... the decks are coming out in different colors ?

This was already explained, but I'll go over it again. There are two decks being released. The Smoke deck is white, and the Mirrors deck is black. You can see the boxes of each on DnD's myspace, and this has been explained numerous times before.

David

Jun 21, 2008
thanks, but like i said i dont feel like having to search for this tuff cuz i kno ppl like you are soo nice to explain it to ppl like mee

:)))

D

Deleted member 2755

This was already explained, but I'll go over it again. There are two decks being released. The Smoke deck is white, and the Mirrors deck is black. You can see the boxes of each on DnD's myspace, and this has been explained numerous times before.

David

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha man, no one knows what is going on with this deck. :D

BOTH DECKS ARE WHITE FACES! Both decks have white borders! Only difference is that Smoke has a white back. Mirror has a black back.

To answer Kras's question... I'm not really sure. I would have to see the back design WHICH WE WILL IN 15 MINUTES!!

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results