Smoke

Oct 4, 2011
Hi guys,

Im an amateur and perform mostly at college, so I have to keep things short and sharp, with minimal prep or set up if possible. I was looking at Smoke and wondering how easily I could carry the gimmick around without getting it lost, damaged or confiscated. If not, what other relatively easy effects would you suggest for a school/college enviroment? I was also looking at sign off by O'Brien ?

Ben

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
As said, it's very easy for you to carry around and I highly doubt you would get it confiscated. People sometimes suspect the gimmick so you will want to buy a normal version as well but they're cheap and you will probably use it for work anyway.

Coin unique is a pretty good trick to carry with you, you just have to make sure you don't spend it. Tricks with rubber bands are good for that environment as well.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
yeah the gimmick looks like a normal object that is very common in magic. Like formula said always keep a normal version of the actual gimmick and no one will suspect a thing.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
They mean that if the gimmick looks like something a magician uses everyday, like a lighter, a pen, a coin, or a deck of cards. In order to remove any suspicion from the object you should have a normal version of the same object that you can display or use freely. Without giving anything away does that make sense?

Apr 1, 2009
California
You have nothing to worry about with the gimmick. It is a wonderfully constructed piece of equipment that will never lead to suspicion so as you use it as instructed. If you don't draw any attention to it, it will go unnoticed as just another every day item.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results