Snap Change Query

Sep 2, 2007
London
I'm talking about the Marlo-style snap change, or Goldin change, or whatever you want to call it. I've got a routine where I split a four into the four aces using this move. I know I'm not the first person to do a "multiple snap change", but I was wondering if anyone knows who should be credited for it.

May 3, 2008
I'm talking about the Marlo-style snap change, or Goldin change, or whatever you want to call it. I've got a routine where I split a four into the four aces using this move. I know I'm not the first person to do a "multiple snap change", but I was wondering if anyone knows who should be credited for it.

This has already been done. Look up Twin Split Remix by Dan and Dave. It's taught on The Trilogy so it's pretty well known.

Sep 2, 2007
London
This has already been done. Look up Twin Split Remix by Dan and Dave. It's taught on The Trilogy so it's pretty well known.

Sorry, I obviously haven't explained myself very well. In Twinsplit Remix, two hands are used in the split. The move I use is in one hand, the effect being that a four instantly changes into a fan of four aces. Anyway, I know this "multiple snap change" idea isn't original with me, but I'm looking for who came up with it, where it was originally published etc., just because I like to get my crediting accurate.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Dean Atkinson Published a move like this Called the "Packet Snapchange" 4 cards drawn put and picked by the spectator are snapped and change to Aces ect.

This can be found on His lecture dvd or his lecture notes which i imagine are very hard to find outside of Australia.

Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results