SNC for other countries?

Jul 29, 2012
UK
Hi there everyone,

So I would like to talk about an issue with the weekly Saturday Night Contests. As some of you are aware they start usually at 7:30pm EST but I live in the UK so it is 3:30 am that it starts and I'm sure it is worse for other countries.

So what do you think, should Theory11 do more contests or move the time of them? What do you think

Hi there everyone,

So I would like to talk about an issue with the weekly Saturday Night Contests. As some of you are aware they start usually at 7:30pm EST but I live in the UK so it is 3:30 am that it starts and I'm sure it is worse for other countries.

So what do you think, should Theory11 do more contests or move the time of them? What do you think

I very much agree, as I too am from the UK. And the time when the contest appears is very annoying, since I have to wait until the morning to see it, when other people around the world could have started their video that evening. Maybe it'd be better if they could have the same contest, but open it at different times.

So when somebody makes an account and says they're from the UK, the contest will appear earlier and close earlier depending on the time zone.

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I'm from the UK too.
And it doesn't start at 3:30am, it starts at 12:30am, so an hour from now but usually ends at 4:30, if it's not a 24hour one.

Personally I think the timing is okay~
I'm already grateful that T11 does hold these SNC's xD

I'm from the UK too.
And it doesn't start at 3:30am, it starts at 12:30am, so an hour from now but usually ends at 4:30, if it's not a 24hour one.

I know what you mean, and I too am very grateful that T11 do these contests, I just think its a little unfair, that not everybody who wants to enter can

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
The time are very good. I also have contest at night, but I like it, because I wake up and I have all day free. One thing what I want is that every contest have 24hours time to enter. But everything else are great.

Jul 29, 2012
UK
I'm from the UK too.

Oh really? Thanks because i kept on waking up at 4:30 or 5:00 only to find that the contest had ended so thanks for the clearup and sorry to everyone for the mishap!

;-)

Jan 20, 2009
California
I Think changing the time will not solve the problem lets say they change it to 4 or
5 hours earlier it may solve the problem for one country but create a problem for another
i would agree with jezby with the 24hr. thing but that only works for contest were a video
submission is required. and not all contests are like that.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey! We sometimes do 24 hour contests for people that live in other countries, so they have the opportunity to enter as well. In fact, we have a 24 hour contest posting tonight, so stay tuned for that!

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
Can you please tell me exactly in what time it starts? because I want to go sleep (LOL), but maybe I can wait another 30 minutes.

Jul 29, 2012
UK
Hey! We sometimes do 24 hour contests for people that live in other countries, so they have the opportunity to enter as well. In fact, we have a 24 hour contest posting tonight, so stay tuned for that!
Thanks alot man. I prefer the 24h contests over the 3 or 4h ones so thanks alot for that

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results