SNC Roundtable Discussion : Jason England - The Center

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This week's podcast has been posted - listen to it now here, or right click HERE to download the MP3.

This week's prize goes to cm763 for his question submitted here. Check your PM's now for information on how to redeem your prize. Great discussion tonight - be sure to listen through this one. 27 minutes of advice, answers, and guidance on a variety of card handling topics.

Jan 13, 2008
This week's podcast has been posted - listen to it now here, or right click HERE to download the MP3.

This week's prize goes to cm763 for his question submitted here. Check your PM's now for information on how to redeem your prize. Great discussion tonight - be sure to listen through this one. 27 minutes of advice, answers, and guidance on a variety of card handling topics.
The discussion is great (so far)! This is definitely an interesting one for me...as soon as the gambling sleight 1-on-1's hit, I figured it'd be a good idea to get a gambling routine into my repertoire, because I realized I didn't have one, heh...and this roundtable discussion definitely helps.

And yay, I won! That's neat. :)

Also, thanks for the kind words to those who are saying congrats and stuff. :)

Edit: Something fun that I enjoyed hearing on the roundtable discussion...cards being shuffled or played with in the background. That was awesome, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry man. I was considering quoting you but I don't think anyone would really understand. lol. Why is it always the laundry? :p

Ha, i'm just raggin on ya ;). Damn it, I don't know why it's always laundry. I keep running out of clothing on friday and doing laundry on saturday cause I need clothes for sunday and no ones at the laundry mat at 11:30 on a saturday night.

Like the Jackson 5, it's complicated...

I love this podcast btw, haha. Really good information.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results