So...

Apr 1, 2009
California
No offense man, but I really dislike Shinedown, they're just another Alice in Chains knockoff to me...

Hey, have you guys heard of The Gaslight Anthem? I've only heard a couple of songs of theirs, but I'm quite liking them.

Psh..aw... They're amazing. Give the greatest performances... Nicest guys as well...

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I'm not a fan of death/thrash/groove metal, but I used to be really into Zeppelin. Not so much anymore, but they're surely one of the most influential bands of all time.

That SG looks sick! Bigsby tailpieces are great.

Radiohead's pretty good. I'm not a big fan of Coldplay, but they seem like really cool guys. I actually sprained my ankle moshing to Viva la Vida, not kidding.

Yes.

I not a big Muse fan, but they do what they do very well. Breaking Benjamin? No, just no. Also, Radiohead does not suck.

Guys, it's all about:

Pearl Jam
Soundgarden
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The White Stripes
Nirvana
Rage Against the Machine
Audioslave
Cage the Elephant
The Smashing Pumpkins
The Clash

Why don't you like Breaking Benjamin? Okay Radiohead doesn't suck. Thier just not my type of music. I guess people listen to more Alternative than Rock. Oh well wha ever floats yall boats.

Apr 1, 2009
California
They are nice guys. Did you ever see the documentary Blindsided? They make an appearance in there and it really does show how nice these guys are.

I did, not too long ago actually. Good stuff! I actually met them right after their concert. helps when you park right next to the bus. They are one of the few bands I've seen that take time for their audience. There was no rushing or anything. They seemed genuinely interested in what their fans had to say. And the second concert I went to just weeks ago, they walk up and down the streets, and the line, with little concern.

May 31, 2008
Psh..aw... They're amazing. Give the greatest performances... Nicest guys as well...

Why don't you like Breaking Benjamin?

Not denying that Shinedown are nice guys, I just don't like their music, and they don't seem real creative. Same with Breaking Benjamin. That's just my opinion, to each his own.

I guess people listen to more Alternative than Rock.

Alternative is derivative of rock, in fact, it basically is rock. The truth is that since the early nineties, anything referred to as alternative rock, isn't really alternative. As far as I understand, alternative is a genre that was invented to describe unpopular, often indie artists who don't sell many records. Really anything called alternative, usually isn't alternative. Nirvana, often considered one of the first alt-rock bands, has sold over 40 million albums. I fail to see how one can be alternative if you've sold millions of albums, but whatever, no one really cares do they?

Oh well wha ever floats yall boats.

It can't really be said any better than that. We can all agree to dislike each others' musical tastes!

But, I think we can all agree on one thing---The Beatles are awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results