Something cool..

Apr 26, 2008
Hey all. I just uploaded a new video and i was wondering if you guys would give me some feedback on it. Of course this isn't a magician fooler or anything but i think it's pretty cool and visual. As far as i know i think that the method for the reveal is something new. If you've seen it before could you tell me so i could give due credit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7PiXddQY4A

Thanks Again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Hey all. I just uploaded a new video and i was wondering if you guys would give me some feedback on it. Of course this isn't a magician fooler or anything but i think it's pretty cool and visual. As far as i know i think that the method for the reveal is something new. If you've seen it before could you tell me so i could give due credit.

Thanks Again! :)

Is there a link?

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I have seen this done before... Although the writing on the cellophane is different than what I have seen. The version I have seen was a different version of distortion. It used the exact same concept, although it was made by some lame magician who decided to rip it off. I give you props for your idea! I would love to see it live with the audience reaction though!!! :)

BTW, I don't know who created the concept originally.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Do you use that top card force a lot without being caught? Just wondering. I know we are magicians here and the force looked kind of cool but it was easy to see you just pull the top card off.

Not bashing...just inquiring.

Spello Change is a cool trick.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Do you use that top card force a lot without being caught? Just wondering. I know we are magicians here and the force looked kind of cool but it was easy to see you just pull the top card off.

Spello Change is a cool trick.

I was thinking the same thing.

Apr 26, 2008

Yeah man. I use it for certain situations and it always goes completely over peoples heads.. Of course on camera it's almost impossible to "fool" anyone...
If i was in actually presentation i would use a classic or backslip force but for the video i thought it would through that one in.. btw that force is really all about how you act when doing it, i mean if you are casual and believe that it's the middle card then they are going to too.. It also helps to use a little suggestion like "say stop anywhere, about middle though".. and "you could have said stop pretty much anywhere right?" (as i'm doing the pulling the card onto the top of the deck).. Anyway i do use it a lot for real layman..

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ok thanks. I could see how with patter and the right presentation it could and does go over some people's heads but I was just worried because I caught it right away without rewinding the video or anything on the first time viewing the video. Then again it is probably just the fact that everyone on here knows exactly what to look for and burn hands.

Either way...the force looks "flourishy" (if thats a word) and kind of cool. I'd keep it if you aren't getting caught with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results