Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

Sep 1, 2007
Haha, yea its been 3 minutes and theyre gone. I mannaged to get 2 decks. I might order more later on if they still have them but for now 2 is ok.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I reckon... 20-30 seconds.

I've NEVER been more exhilirated in all my life (sad as that is). My friend and I shouted with complete disregard to all those asleep in my house:

"YYYYYYYYYYEAAAAH!!!!!!" :p

- Sean

I got 12 Decks, Lets just hope they can cancel those Guardians, or I will have a **** load of cards arriving soon :/

If you think about it 250 isn't many when people buy 12 at a time, thats only like 20 customers.

Oct 9, 2007
I never got anything from theory11 before so I had to sign up. Finished at 12:06 but still got 5 decks. Hope there wasn't some mistake because I was longer than 90 seconds:(

Aug 31, 2007
My House
DAMN YOU ALL!! :p I was so close Everything that could of gone wrong did
-messed up credit card number
-messed up shipping and billing adresses
- and my grandfather trying to talk to me (and hes still talking to me right now)

My accidental order for 12 Guardians did help, I just had to type the first letter of everything and it Autocompleted it :p Should probably go empty my cache now to stop anyone else doing that :p I'm now $150 poorer though :(

Oct 9, 2007
Hope these turn out to be as rare as everyone says they are. I've got Jerrys, 1st edition black ghost 1st edition guardians and some other first editions. Ooohhh exciting:D

I got them because they are nice looking (So simple and shiny), and on eBay cut ones are $5 a deck, so it's a bargain. I mean even if I don't like them, I'm sure someone will buy 11 sealed decks of Wynns from me.

magicman21

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
how do you know if your order was sucsessful?

i orderd a brick of wynns and 1 guardians, and that infor in my account and it shows it but idk if it went thru, (i really want these cards!! so thats why im double cheacking)

does it say something like ordrer complete?

i orderd a brick of wynns and 1 guardians, and that infor in my account and it shows it but idk if it went thru, (i really want these cards!! so thats why im double cheacking)

Well It should take you to a summary page of your order, and you should receive an email with details of your order number and a summary of what you ordered and stuff.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com

If you were able to check out with them and get a receipt--> you're in. However, if you see any error or "sold out" notification while checking out, that means that the release window has ended and the supply for the day is up. So if you got a receipt, you're good to go. Otherwise, see you again tomorrow night.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results