Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I believe I have hit most of the points regarding the Theory11 supply.

And this IS theory11.com, not howmanycardsareinthebatcave.com last time I checked.

As for the personal collection, its really no ones business how many cards we own now, is it?

Katie

Nov 22, 2007
I believe I have hit most of the points regarding the Theory11 supply.

And this IS theory11.com, not howmanycardsareinthebatcave.com last time I checked.

As for the personal collection, its really no ones business how many cards we own now, is it?

Katie

Well, sorry to sound cynical, but that entire post sounded like you are covering something up, to be honest.

The entire reason people ask such questions are so they guarentee the cards have the rarity theory11 has attributed to them. Doing a search on the internet, I've found nothing about these wynns being rare. Instead, they speak about Jerrys Nuggets. We know JN cards are rare because the machines that cut and print them have been disassembled and long gone. The wynn machines, however, are not dissembled. Sure, these cards might be a little rare, but I think it isn't as rare as Theory11 is leading on.

In wondering why everyone being a such an ******* about this...really, it's not like they're charging an exorbitant amount of money...they're priced the same as the Guardians. If you don't want to buy them, don't. If you want to know of their rarity, check some past ebay sales.

Either way, be grateful for the opportunity to BUY THEM! T11 DID NOT HAVE TO DO THIS!!!

Best.
Steve

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
In wondering why everyone being a such an ******* about this...really, it's not like they're charging an exorbitant amount of money...they're priced the same as the Guardians. If you don't want to buy them, don't. If you want to know of their rarity, check some past ebay sales.

Either way, be grateful for the opportunity to BUY THEM! T11 DID NOT HAVE TO DO THIS!!!

Best.
Steve

Amen. Quoted for truth.

Shane K.

Best.
Steve

Haiofghnov voew'wifj.

Yeah, that's what I thought........yeah..

Trevor

Sep 7, 2007

Best.
Steve

I am also going to have to agree with you guys on this. Theory11 is giving us an opportunity to get our hands on hard-to-find cards for a decent prices. If they were charging $50.00 a deck it would be a different story, but they are not.

I have purchased my brick and will enjoy every deck in it :)

Sep 2, 2007
meh......i actually dont care if these decks are rare or not. if they handle well for flourishing and such, just be happy and use them like i will :)

to me, most people you perform for wont really care about how rare the cards are. BUT they will care about whether or not you are a good perfomer. if the cards handle well and you have skill, then thats all that matters.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Well, sorry to sound cynical, but that entire post sounded like you are covering something up, to be honest.

The entire reason people ask such questions are so they guarentee the cards have the rarity theory11 has attributed to them. Doing a search on the internet, I've found nothing about these wynns being rare. Instead, they speak about Jerrys Nuggets. We know JN cards are rare because the machines that cut and print them have been disassembled and long gone. The wynn machines, however, are not dissembled. Sure, these cards might be a little rare, but I think it isn't as rare as Theory11 is leading on.

Hey, enough with the conspiracy theories.

I'll put it like this...

How would you like it if people were constantly asking you about personal things in your life? I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't like it too much. We all really need to give these guys (and gal) their space, and show them as much respect as they show us!

Take a while and chew this over. How would you feel if people always came to you asking you how much money you make. Or, continuously asking how many decks of rare cards you have.

If you are anything like the majority of us, you wouldn't like it too much. Right?

The Theory11 crew is here to help us with our goals in our magic lives. We really shouldn't pester them with useless questions of a personal nature.

Sincerely,

Shane K.

Nov 22, 2007
How, in any way shape or form, was I telling a conspiracy theory? I was being skeptical of the T11 marketing plan.

Guys, if they bought tally ho's and told you there were rare, you all would believe it. If they were really rare, they wouldn't sell for 5 dollars a pack, seriously.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
How, in any way shape or form, was I telling a conspiracy theory? I was being skeptical of the T11 marketing plan.

Guys, if they bought tally ho's and told you there were rare, you all would believe it. If they were really rare, they wouldn't sell for 5 dollars a pack, seriously.

But the truth is, Wynns are rare considering they are out of print.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com

The Theory11 crew hasn't given us any reason to be skeptical of anything when it comes to their marketing plan.

Is it really so hard to accept the fact that this place is run by a bunch of wicked awesome people that wanted to present us with a once in a life-time opprotunity?

Just accept it and move on. There is nothing more than can said about this.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Then they should have no problem releasing some 5 dollar Jerrys Nuggets.

Who knows. They might one of these days. They just chose the brown Wynns this time. All in all, it's up to them to decide what they want to do. You really cannot question that. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the Saturday Night Contest like the rest of us.

Shane K.

Sep 22, 2007
i was just wondering i ordered a brick thinking they would only be around for a week and do any of you think anyone on ebay when these are gone will purchase this pack for 50-60 dollars because im betting on it because my mom ordered them thinking i could sell a pack or 2 and pay her back the money she spent. what do you guys think

C

clarrus

i was just wondering i ordered a brick thinking they would only be around for a week and do any of you think anyone on ebay when these are gone will purchase this pack for 50-60 dollars because im betting on it because my mom ordered them thinking i could sell a pack or 2 and pay her back the money she spent. what do you guys think

I don't think you have to pay your mom back for everything she buys you. I'm sure she bought it for you because she loves you not because she wants her money back.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Pipi - My guess is that someone around here might try and sell theiry Wynns on ebay whenever they arrive, but I wouldn't count on it.

James Hill - I think it's fair enough that they did what they did with the Wynns. Let's not get greedy, right? They are just cards anyway. Why is it so hard to swallow the fact that the crew just wanted to throw a unique opprotunity our way? I'm getting the feeling that some of us aren't being as grateful as we should be.

Shane K.

Nov 22, 2007
Thing is, Kenner DOES have a huge stash of them. Thats the entire point, why do you think people are asking them how much do they have in their bat cave?

When it comes to business, things like this aren't going to remain private.

For the record, I didn't buy any. Don't try to put any "greedy" label on me, I wouldn't have bought them if they were only 3 dollars. I just don't like buying from the not-so-honest (There's a different between being not so honest and lying. I'm not saying T11 is lying, they just aren't being straighforward) people, and would prefer paying more from a person I trust more.

Then again, I don't buy cards off the internet to start with, so...

I'm just trying to put in a dissenting opinion on this topic, but people instead think I'm bashing theory11. No, it's just my opinion on this entire ordeal, so calm down over it. I realize I'm not going to prevent anyone from buying cards, I'm just telling you my take on the situation. Calm down, people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results