Split Spades Logo (Drawn)

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Hey Guys i had Art one period and we could draw what we wanted so i happend to have my split spades with me that day and this is how it turned out

I took a Picture up right then i flipped it

Attachments

• 18112008(001).jpg
    18112008(001).jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 18112008.jpg
    18112008.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 114
D

Deleted member 2755

Very cool. Awesome job. :D I'm not artist so I could never do that.

-Doug

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
OMG SERIOUSLY? ITS SO BAD!! its uneven, the letters are too spaced out, it has no style and the letters are different sizes, LOL.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
OMG SERIOUSLY? ITS SO BAD!! its uneven, the letters are too spaced out, it has no style and the letters are different sizes, LOL.

And also Its kind of hard trying to copy of a box where the logo is very small
Some of the letters are a bit bigger than others but its meant to be constuctive criticism not just giving me crap because you think its bad.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
constructive crit = draw letters closer together, neater, all the same size...

and 1 hour? are you serious.. :eek: not like 10 mins?

May 3, 2008
constructive crit = draw letters closer together, neater, all the same size...

and 1 hour? are you serious.. :eek: not like 10 mins?

Trust me, this thing's a ***** to draw. It's not perfect, but it's pretty difficult to get it to look half-decent and still have it look like something when turned over. I did one a while back. If I I find it, I might upload it later.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
just got to pay attention to detail, no drawing is difficult to re create...

now creating an image, that takes skill... like graffiti :D

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
fine, if you really want, here's 2 contrasting styles, first is 2 old graffiti pieces (SEAR: to burn, INVADE: to take over) i did a while back, to prove i can create not just imitate, and second is a drawing i did 2 days ago of barack obama for art GCSE (15 years old now) that is copied from a small, pixelated computer print out... neither of which i spent massive amounts of time on..

enjoy baby.. I've got even better if you want, these 2 were just to hand ;D

outoxg.jpg

2vxn8qr.jpg

drbdp5.jpg

315bo20.jpg

as with all art, it looks better in real life with the detail.. and so don't challenge me when i laugh at how people think a little copy of 'splitspades' done quite badly is great art..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results