Springboard

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Hey guys, I just recently got Springboard by Jesse Feinberg. If you haven't seen the preview for this it looks amazing

http://www.jessesmagic.com/springboard.html

Anyway, I was really excited when I finally opened it, I popped it into my computer and a notification came up that said that the DVD was blank. When I examined the disk it was indeed blank with no data burned onto it at all.

Does anyone else have this DVD or has anyone else encountered this problem, I emailed Jesse with the contact from his web site and haven't heard back from him yet. But if anyone can help me out that would be great

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
I cannot tell you how the gimmicks differ, I do not have Hato's gimmick. But judging by the trailer, Hato's is a little more versatile and looks better suited for a stage show type setting whereas Jesse's seems better suited for close-up settings. However, I can't really say anything about the versatility of the Springboard gimmick b/c I don't how to use it b/c the DVD was blank :(

Feb 23, 2010
I cannot really help you with the disc problem, but the Nestorizer, and the Springboard is absolutely the same. We can say that Jesse just stole the whole thing from Nestor Hato.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results