Stage Magic 1-on-1's

Apr 26, 2008
In the preview for one of the card manipulation 101 videos by Dan Sperry he said something about graduating to a stage magic genre... I've been doing pretty much only close up since i got started in magic...I feel like i don't really need to buy a whole lot more close up magic effects because when i first got started (3 years ago) i would just buy and buy and buy what ever look cool to me... I don't do this anymore but i've been wondering about gradually learning some stage magic... I think that it would be really cool to see a couple of "stage magic" 1on1's...

Do you guys think that Theory11 will release any kind of transitional sleight of hand stage magic (aka. Misers Dream etc)? What do you think?

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
As far as i know there isn't much sleight of hand routines that can be done on stage. Usual stage magic uses gimmicks like appearing canes, flash guns, endless silks, egg bags, etc. Which can be very expensive.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
As far as i know there isn't much sleight of hand routines that can be done on stage. Usual stage magic uses gimmicks like appearing canes, flash guns, endless silks, egg bags, etc. Which can be very expensive.

Ehh, there are a lot of effects that can be done on stage using sleight of hand. It just depends what you're looking for.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results