"Stained Skin" by Ellusionist

Sep 1, 2007
I haven't really been very interested in this but what exactly is "Stained Skin". Is it just some tattoos used for revelations?

Oct 11, 2007
sacramento ca
i saw this on e and it peeked my interest i started thinking of what i could do if i had a tattoo of a card and so many things went through my head so i youtubed it and found some interesting things like a tattoo that was invisible until you put water on it and that would be fun do a classic force borrow some water and pour it on your arm to reveal your prediction wow that would be fun if it is anything like that ill buy some

Sep 2, 2007
All you need for something like this is a bottle of henna paste and a little creativity. I've used henna for card reveals before and gotten some pretty sick reactions (one guy kissed his Scapular and said an entire Hail Mary).

Sep 4, 2007
All you need for something like this is a bottle of henna paste and a little creativity. I've used henna for card reveals before and gotten some pretty sick reactions (one guy kissed his Scapular and said an entire Hail Mary).

Wow,

That guy must have been uber flexible.

RJ

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results