Sticky for deck designs?

Aug 31, 2007
Sorry but I just looked at three posts about deck designs and I want to stab my eye balls out with a spork.

Sypris - Debby Downer of Card designs

Aug 31, 2007
OHHHMYGOD - I just came up with the new Jerry nuggets... I'm calling them the Chicken McNuggets, the back design would have a big golden arched M on the back and the jokers would be this crazy ass guy with red hair and big shoes. For the Ace of spades it would be a juicy tender yet crispy looking nugget. Oooo I smell success with this new design!

Sypris - Lord of all that is Chicken and nugget

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
nah, he was probably refering to the fact that there are tons of threads on deck designs so itd be better if there was only one thread, like the image contest submission sticky.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
OHHHMYGOD - I just came up with the new Jerry nuggets... I'm calling them the Chicken McNuggets, the back design would have a big golden arched M on the back and the jokers would be this crazy ass guy with red hair and big shoes. For the Ace of spades it would be a juicy tender yet crispy looking nugget. Oooo I smell success with this new design!

Sypris - Lord of all that is Chicken and nugget

rofl.
sypris you sign off with the most random signatures ever. you should make a compilation

Aug 31, 2007
That would require more effort, its bad enough I come up with new ones each post. I just got a call from a company called McDonalds.... apparently they heard about my new deck design and offered me a royalty on them. I'm pretty sure i'm going to be rich now and maybe my town will offer me a fine job cutting grass.

Sypris - Dropper of Forrest Gump quotes

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
Yes there should 100% be a sticky. Seriously. Instead of cluttering lets just put all the **** designs into a thread for people to comment on. Good fkn idea.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
Who are you to decide what's important enough, if it clutters up the main magic discussion page and annoys people, then it might possibly JUST be warranted. Why should posts be deleted? Peoples artistic creations should be seen by people, they just shouldn't make the forums look like they're inhabited by annoying teens who constantly ask, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY DESIGN.

Who are you to decide what's important enough, if it clutters up the main magic discussion page and annoys people, then it might possibly JUST be warranted. Why should posts be deleted? Peoples artistic creations should be seen by people, they just shouldn't make the forums look like they're inhabited by annoying teens who constantly ask, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY DESIGN.

There a waste of space. Who cares if there creative. I still think an off topic forum will solve all these problems but you guys want to make a sticky or wait till everyone is respectful( never gonna happen)

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
Agreed that they are a waste of space, so why not condense it down into a single post. It is magic related so they do belong in the magic forum. For somebody with such an absurdly high post count, you'd think that your posts would have correct spelling or structuring to them at the very least.

Aug 31, 2007
nine! ninety-nine! nine ninety-nine! .............would you like some fries with that?!?

Chicken McNugget decks will be available to buy soon! Only $9.99

Sypris - User of proper grammar like They're - Their - There

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
For somebody with such an absurdly high post count, you'd think that your posts would have correct spelling or structuring to them at the very least.

Yes! Fully ok'd, 5/5'd, positive rep'd, thumbs up'd, well done sticker'd, smiley face'd, given a big hug and awarded Drew's Official Seal of Awsomeness (hope you don't mind Adjones). Honestly, some of the posts around this place. It's shocking how little some people care about making a post look presentable.

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Y'know what?

For the amount of times I see posts in other threads about people saying it's not right to bash people on their videos/performances, etc but rather to give constructive advice, it sure is interesting to see people willingly and openly bash other people's attempts to be creative through deck design.

What happened to support? Just because it's an indirect comment (ie. not in the designer's thread) it makes it OK to say people's attempts "suck ass" or are "sh*t designs"??

Honestly, you can't sit there and just pass judgment like that; it's counterproductive. Besides, imagine trying to create something you're passionate about only to find people harshly shooting down your work; do you think that's going to inspire them to keep trying?

For the large part, people here are generally very supportive and willing to help, but it's just those few people who just ruin the sense of community and decide that they can put themselves above others for some reason.

Lastly, Sypris; your sarcastic posts are stupid and unnecessary - 'nough said.

Aug 31, 2007
First off children this post wasn't meant to "bash" anyone and second my "stupid" posts are to try an keep the mood up and throw some humor in the mix of bickering.

I just got annoyed with seeing three or four posts the other day about deck designs. I thought making a sticky would be a nice gesture for all the "creative" people out there to easily find what everyone else is posting.

I love when people try to act superior online - That post is stupid - NOUGH SAID, haha who says "nough said" ?

Sypris - Laughing In Chair Right Now (LICRN) <--- copyrighted

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
Y'know what?

For the amount of times I see posts in other threads about people saying it's not right to bash people on their videos/performances, etc but rather to give constructive advice, it sure is interesting to see people willingly and openly bash other people's attempts to be creative through deck design.

What happened to support? Just because it's an indirect comment (ie. not in the designer's thread) it makes it OK to say people's attempts "suck ass" or are "sh*t designs"??

Honestly, you can't sit there and just pass judgment like that; it's counterproductive. Besides, imagine trying to create something you're passionate about only to find people harshly shooting down your work; do you think that's going to inspire them to keep trying?

For the large part, people here are generally very supportive and willing to help, but it's just those few people who just ruin the sense of community and decide that they can put themselves above others for some reason.

Lastly, Sypris; your sarcastic posts are stupid and unnecessary - 'nough said.

I'm passionate about these forums, I don't want to see 5 topics in a day about deck designs. It's simple.

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
First off children this post wasn't meant to "bash" anyone and second my "stupid" posts are to try an keep the mood up and throw some humor in the mix of bickering.

I just got annoyed with seeing three or four posts the other day about deck designs. I thought making a sticky would be a nice gesture for all the "creative" people out there to easily find what everyone else is posting.

I love when people try to act superior online - That post is stupid - NOUGH SAID, haha who says "nough said" ?

Sypris - Laughing In Chair Right Now (LICRN) <--- copyrighted

No. Don't try and change it into a 'nice gesture'. I quote "Sorry but I just looked at three posts about deck designs and I want to stab my eye balls out with a spork.". I don't even need to explain it.

Besides, who gives a sh*t if I said "nough said". Since when did other people have to popularise a phrase in order for someone else to say it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results