Strange Change

Jan 16, 2010
yo looks good. but how angle sensitive is it. and it would be great if you could make a video where it is just the change . other than that it looks good.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I remember seeing this video months ago....... or is this new?

I too have seen this video posted on here before, in another thread...considering that it was uploaded in June or July of 2009...but in my opinion, I could barely see the change because of the angle of the camera, and the change itself looked force.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
Cool change, the video was a try hard embarrassment. Why not just film the friggen change?

I don't mean to be offensive, but why oh why do I want to see your shoes walking down a path before you stop to crouch and stare at the camera.

Ridiculous. As I said, I really liked the change

Cool change, the video was a try hard embarrassment. Why not just film the friggen change?

I don't mean to be offensive, but why oh why do I want to see your shoes walking down a path before you stop to crouch and stare at the camera.

Ridiculous. As I said, I really liked the change

Who cares what the video is like? If you got the jist of change who cares about the rest of the video. The change is alright, it seems to covered, though something to try to progress on, I am sure that if you change a couple of things it would be alright, good work

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results