Strange Message

Oct 6, 2007
I dont get why people care so much about these 'hidden messages' and clues. Sure you may find out aboutsome SECRET scheme, but why not use your time better, i.e. perofrming instead of trying to figue out pointless clues?

The product will come out sooner or later anyway, why not wait and save yourself from stress and a headache??

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I dont get why people care so much about these 'hidden messages' and clues. Sure you may find out aboutsome SECRET scheme, but why not use your time better, i.e. perofrming instead of trying to figue out pointless clues?

The product will come out sooner or later anyway, why not wait and save yourself from stress and a headache??

Because some people enjoy working things out.

Oct 6, 2007
Yeah, it is.

I mean, I enjoy those "use the clues to find out where to go" type puzzles in books, etc. But I mean, these technological based stuff with video editing, picture editing, html coding source ..stuff just isn'y my cup of tea.

In my opinion, its all just hype for a PRODUCT. Wait for it to release. It doesn't make that much of a difference if I get it earlier or later, or if I know about it before anyone else does.

But as Jakeh said, it's all personal preference.

Ok. I'll be quick. This is an assortment of letters and characters the spell out Daniel Madison upside down, and written backwards. (Yes, for once dummyisdumb is right. ) It is upside down. That is all it is. I can see how you wouldn't realize it at first glance.

Dylan P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
No offense, but you guys aren't very bright. ;) If this:

uosipvW l3iuvp

Was simply flipped upwards, it would look like this:

nosidaM leinaD

It is also mirror-imaged. I hate to say I told you so, but...

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Okay I'm going to clear this up:

IT IS "daniel Madison" WRITTEN BACKWARDS & THEN REFLECTED ON A HORIZONTAL PLANE...

Jeez. It's not that confusing...

Here's a visual representation for those with an IQ below freezing.

daniel Madison

[the whole thing written backwards]

nosidaM leinad

[now when you put a mirror horizontally under the words you get:]

uosipvW l3iuvp

'Nuff said.

Adjones, it's the same thing.
Thrallmind, I'm from Lake Ronkonkoma.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Well, Dylan P. apparently thought that that it was just upside down, when it clearly is not, so I figured it would be fun to correct him. :)

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
ambi

Stick a pin in the centre of your name and spin it 180degs
This can't be done with all names as some letters don't have pacticle reverse reflections, D got the idea from Doug McKenzie (Jack of Clubs on the Lions deck)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results