Street Magic Routine Help!

Oct 22, 2011
Hey guys, so when I go out on the street to perform magic for people I have a routine set out so I know what to do when it comes to performing. The routine is: 2 card Monte, David Blaine card switch trick ( it doesnt have a real name) and my ACR. I need your help on more tricks to include for example certain coin tricks etc. If you could leave your ideas below I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
If you are looking for coin tricks Bobo's coin magic is the best place to start. It has a handful impromptu and stand up effects that would help a lot.

i dont know about coin tricks because i dont use coins myself, but definitely think about Pressure by DG and stairway by marcus eddie. Both are short but powerful tricks that get great reactions. Also, consider SMOKE, its quite pricey, but its an amazing utility device, which is easy to create new ideas and effects with. I use it all the time to great reactions. Oh, and definitely consider Prophet, its the cleanest, most visual, easiest bill change ive ever seen.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results