Street Magic tricks

Nov 3, 2009
royal road is a good book and im SURE you can get stuff out of it.

id say build up a strong ambitious card routine and work on some fun sleight of hand productions, throw in the mix some coin tricks and youre golden

Please don't do the stigmata card version, it is so cheesy to what it should be. You don't do the effect any justice if you show a card on the arm, make it personal, make it impossible.

Why would you stop performing something that entertains your audience? If it's because you honestly just dislike performing the effects I understand, but if it's because you are bored then get over it.

Exile, you will dislike it most likely as most of your other gimmicks are easy to use. This one is a pain to use and it really isn't even a coin trick in my eyes, just a ink effect.

Coin effect I like is You and Me from In the beginning there were coins by Jay Noblezada. Easy and powerful.

Hey everyone I perform alot of street magic and am going to make a video soon... I only have a couple of tricks i do though... I need more street stuff please could you tell me good effects which are ungimmicked and are with everyday objects... I currently perform:

- Believe by Matthew Stewart and Alfie Whattam ( Me )
- Lit card version by Dan White and Dan Hauss
- Stigmata card version by Wayne Houchin
- Pressure by Dan white and Daniel Garcia
- The classic ash/lipstick in palm voodoo but I use mud or soil...

I really would like to do abit of everything for my street magic and curretly I have 3 card tricks, 1 balloon trick and a voo doo trick

I would really like 3-5 Card tricks, 1 Balloon trick, 1 Voodoo trick, 1-2 Coin tricks, 1-3 Mind reading tricks, I dont like rubberband magic personally so none of that....

I might stop using pressure, stigmata and Lit though as I dont like performing them much any more even though they get good reactions...

Please tell me what you think and if you could reccomend me some dvds or books...

Im probally gonna get exile as a coin trick and maybe some other stuff for christmas...

Peace - Alfie...
Jay Sankey....study him.....and you'll be fine....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results