Strong Mentalism effects?

Dec 5, 2007
Hello everyone!

Im going to place a big order for christmas, since i live in sweden its cheaper if i order alot of stuff at once.

I have learned the basics in mentalism and i want to move on to more advanced stuff. Can someone recommend me some really strong mentalism effects? And does anyone know some more "visual" mentalism effects?

Sep 1, 2007
If you don't already have Sean Fields' Explicit Content and 1337 notes, I encourage it.

Again, I recommend Rick Maue's Book of Haunted Magick as a lot of it is based in mentalism with some magic thrown in.

Good books by Docc Hilford would be Band of the Hand, The Book of Numbers (all three), The Dark Cloak, Cellular Mitosis, E'Voque, and The Ball and Tube.

Dec 13, 2007
13 Steps to Mentalism...period...its the best book on mentalism. I have not yet finished but it has been extremely helpful. Also you should definitely get a swami gimmick if you do not already have one. Its an essential for mentalism.

Sep 1, 2007
13 Steps to Mentalism...period...its the best book on mentalism.

No it isn't.

Knowing what I know now, I wish I could have started with Anneman or Cassidy before moving on to 13 Steps. 13 Steps is an extremely dry read that doesn't delve into showmanship nearly as much as I would have liked. It's a great volume with a wealth of methods, effects, and knowledge, but it's not where I'd recommend absolute newbies starting.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results