Strongest Mentalism Effects?

Sep 24, 2007
YES! The butterfly crushes the opposition...

Praetoritevong's got a good brain in his head, seemingly undamaged by so many encounters with the minds of other's. Any mentalism effect can be good. You just have to be a powerful performer.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
3rd thumbs up on the Butterfly, I've not got one myself, but Keith B showed me the workings when I was over there a couple months ago and it's fantastic!

I use UI every so often, I've got it loaded into a small A7 sized pad and that too works great - Thing is that the Butterfly is so clean and it'd be near impossible to find the gimmick flicking through each and every page of the pad ;)

DC

Jun 4, 2009
I hope this isnt bordering on exposure, but is the butterfly something that can be applied to another pad when all the sheets are used or is this something you would need to but an new one of when you have ran out of pages in the pad?

Thanks

Jun 4, 2009
Has anyone here got Quantum Bender 2.0? I REALY REALY like the look of it its just very expensive. Anyone know of any cheaper alternatives that are as good if not better than this?

Cheers

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I hope this isnt bordering on exposure, but is the butterfly something that can be applied to another pad when all the sheets are used or is this something you would need to but an new one of when you have ran out of pages in the pad?

Thanks

The Butterfly will most likely last you a very very very long time. All you'll really need to replace is the Mead Note books that it is usually made for.

Jun 4, 2009
Just recently added another effect I really like to my repertoire that I think is fantastic so I thought I'd post it here. That effect being Sight Digital by Dee Christopher. There is a review here on T11 but I thought it needed to go here for everyone who followes this thread to check out incase you havnt done so yet :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results