Stud Playing Cards

Sep 8, 2007
do studs come in other colours other than red and blue? and those who own a deck of studs, how would you say it handles overall in quality, fanning, holding together, and such?

Sep 1, 2007
studs are some of my favorite cards

imo, there the best for fanning, better than tallys or anything else
and once broken in there great for magic andd flourishing

you need to at least try them

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
i believe they come in to colors...red and blue, but the different era studs are different shades.

as for handling and fanning. they are amazing. they have a soft smooth feeling and a pleasure to handle.

Sep 1, 2007
old blue / red studs are fantastic cards, some of the best. super soft stock makes them spring so lightly.

i get them from fullboatdealer on ebay - in fact he hooked me up some free ones for christmas! :D but some people can find them in their walgreens

Dec 11, 2007
Last time I went to Wallgreens I picked up a red and blue deck... Only to realize one of them one jumbo index when I opened it. Im still mad at myself today. Anyways they are fairly decent cards. The edges hold up nicely but I dont happen to be a fan of the stockk.

Sep 1, 2007
they're definitely worth buying a brick just because they're no longer in production (i think) so they will only be harder to get. they'll hold their value should you decide to sell them. but i promise you will love them :D

edit: if you search for seller "fullboatdealer" on ebay you can send him a message/email over and ask for a discounted rate if you buy lots of studs. he will hook you up a good deal! cheaper than $6/pack at least

edit: if you search for seller "fullboatdealer" on ebay you can send him a message/email over and ask for a discounted rate if you buy lots of studs. he will hook you up a good deal! cheaper than $6/pack at least

That's where I found them for $6 a pack ($59.50 for 12 Decks + $12.50 Shipping), kind of expensive for my tastes.

Sep 1, 2007
There are old Studs and new Studs. Old Studs are obviously out of print and are harder to find. Sometimes if youre lucky, a local Walgreens still have a couple old Studs left. Both new and old Studs sell for $2/deck in Walgreens.

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
my walgreens sells studs for 2$ each or 2 for 3$. They are a little thinner stock than bikes but I like them a lot better and they are really durable. I've been playing with this deck nonstop for 2 days and they are still just as good as when I opened them. I couldn't do the lepaul spread before but I can do it with these cards for some reason. They also fan very nicely. I suggest getting them.

Dec 11, 2007
Im trading someone on the D&D forums a brown wynn for 2 old studs. Im so exited to try them out :)

Fullboat sells a pack of red and blue old studs for 10$ plus like 4 for shipping. Its a pretty good deal.

Nov 6, 2007
Damn I live in Windsor, ON, no Walgreens here! I don't even know if Detroit has a Walgreens, never looked. Next time I go I'll have to investigate.

You know what is pretty cool though? I could not find black backed bicycle riders anywhere except the net for an expensive price and just a few days ago I was at a bargan store which sells a bunch of pointless products for really cheap, and I happened to find a whole rack full of 3-pack bicycles, 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 black! for $6! That's a pretty good deal for just regular bicycles here in Canada eh.

Nov 1, 2007
No, I'm quite sure you haven't. Studs are produced exclusively for Walgreens and are only sold there. Maybe you're thinking of some other brand.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results