Submitting A Trick

Ok, so I am finally ready to start filming my trick. So the question is, do I or do I not post it on Youtube? Someone said that its T11 policy that you dont, yet it says under "Submit a Trick" to post the url or link to your video via Youtube, Vimeo, etc showing it in action. So which is it? Do I post it on Youtube or not?

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hey Moore! Thanks for the question. The best way to do this is to post it to YouTube but mark it as unlisted (so no one else can see).

Best,
Dan

Sep 20, 2009
Is a video of an 'Effect' needed? as i have many Created Effects.. but no camera to film them... can we submit written text? and will that be considered on an 'Unbiased Level'?

or does one need a video submitted

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Is a video of an 'Effect' needed? as i have many Created Effects.. but no camera to film them... can we submit written text? and will that be considered on an 'Unbiased Level'?

or does one need a video submitted

I think you should have a video. It would really help sell the trick. Film them on a cell phone, I'm pretty sure you have one. Don't freak out about the video quality, any video is better than no video. :)

Sep 20, 2009
I Actually don't use a Mobile Phone... i'm not keen on this 'Advancing Technology'.. i hardly use a computer

Okay I have a question related to the not posting your trick on the internet policy thing. Suppose I have a trick that I might want to eventually submit. Am I allowed to perform this trick out on the streets and still be able to submit the trick? Or not since I guess the idea is to keep the trick a secret until submitting it? Also another question when submitting a trick do we just submit a video of the effect, or do we submit a video of the effect and the tutorial on how to do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results