Super Visual Card Tricks Needed!

Feb 19, 2017
Hey guys
I need some type of REALLY visual card trick for a close-up show I'm doing. It doesn't need to be impromptu and can have gaffs but I wont be talking at all during the performance, similar to shin lin. It doesn't really have to have any color changes, and would actually be preferable if it had non, but its ok if it does. btw if its free it would help a lot. xD

Oct 12, 2016
Utah
This might be worth looking into. Not free, but pretty cheap, and highly reviewed. I've been considering picking it up myself. The ad describes it as "a hyper-visual utility device that lets you vanish, transpose, and transform cards." Could be exactly what you're looking for. Torched and Restored is also pretty visual, and you could probably pull off a silent version of that. Any piece by piece TnR could work as well. They usually have some built in dialogue, but you could work around that. It really depends on what you're looking for. It's unlikely that you're going to find super visual card tricks available at no cost. Quality magic costs money, whether that's books on sleights or professionally crafted gimmicks and routines.

Feb 19, 2017
This might be worth looking into. Not free, but pretty cheap, and highly reviewed. I've been considering picking it up myself. The ad describes it as "a hyper-visual utility device that lets you vanish, transpose, and transform cards." Could be exactly what you're looking for. Torched and Restored is also pretty visual, and you could probably pull off a silent version of that. Any piece by piece TnR could work as well. They usually have some built in dialogue, but you could work around that. It really depends on what you're looking for. It's unlikely that you're going to find super visual card tricks available at no cost. Quality magic costs money, whether that's books on sleights or professionally crafted gimmicks and routines.
Ya I was thinking of getting whiplash but wanted to look around first. Right now I'm considering doing either a card to impossible location or a TnR or maybe a haunted deck type routine. dunno which one though xD

Oct 12, 2016
Utah
Ya I was thinking of getting whiplash but wanted to look around first. Right now I'm considering doing either a card to impossible location or a TnR or maybe a haunted deck type routine. dunno which one though xD
For a TnR, I highly recommend Counterfeit by Wayne Houchin. It's incredible. The most open, fair TnR's I've seen, because you really are using a single card throughout the tearing and restoring sequence. If you want something more flashy, Torched and Restored is also a good choice, though that requires actually burning the card a bit, which could be a problem depending on your venue.

Feb 19, 2017
For a TnR, I highly recommend Counterfeit by Wayne Houchin. It's incredible. The most open, fair TnR's I've seen, because you really are using a single card throughout the tearing and restoring sequence. If you want something more flashy, Torched and Restored is also a good choice, though that requires actually burning the card a bit, which could be a problem depending on your venue.
Looks amazing but I live in South Africa and right now the exchange rate is horrible and shipping is quite a lot, but i definitely will buy it when I can. xD

Oct 12, 2016
Utah
Looks amazing but I live in South Africa and right now the exchange rate is horrible and shipping is quite a lot, but i definitely will buy it when I can. xD
Ah, that does make things harder, sorry. For Card to impossible location, Card to Fruit is one of my favorites, especially if you can make it a signed card via a mercury fold and a switch.

Oct 12, 2016
Utah
hey, a good switch is OSYN by Mark Calabrese. You should check that out.
Juan Tameriz's Crossing the Gaze could work too. Without exposing the method, what advantages does OSYN have over Jay Sankey's Paperclipped? The ad says it's an "improvement", but doesn't elaborate on that enough to justify charging double the price.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results