Surfaced!

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I hate to offtopic (well, maybe this is not that much of a offtopic...), but i have a serious question.

I want "surfaced", and i want "andthensome" when it comes out, but they dont ship for my country from dananddave.com, and from Aaron Fishers official website. I think it's because of the paypal. I mean, they ship to Bosnia and Hercegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, but not to Serbia. And all of this 5 countries was once one country called Yugoslavia...

Anywho, if someone can help me (Dan and Dave in particulare), i would be happy.

Thanx

I hate to offtopic (well, maybe this is not that much of a offtopic...), but i have a serious question.

I want "surfaced", and i want "andthensome" when it comes out, but they dont ship for my country from dananddave.com, and from Aaron Fishers official website. I think it's because of the paypal. I mean, they ship to Bosnia and Hercegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, but not to Serbia. And all of this 5 countries was once one country called Yugoslavia...

Anywho, if someone can help me (Dan and Dave in particulare), i would be happy.

Thanx

The only thing I can think of is possibly having it shipped to one of those nearby countries and then shipped to you from there. Perhaps a relative or friend of a friend that lives there?

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
well im only using the eff sound from 4.an honestly u gotta luv t11 forums XP so much luv its leaking out of my moniter. an i spelled that wrong an i dont care english majors

Oh, dear god. If you have all ten of your fingers (really, at least two or three would work just fine), then PLEASE type out your words so that we do not have to rack our brains deciphering your sentences.

hey why dont you pm the just take post of thaxs bud.

As TheMagicalSock said, what do you mean by this?

And secondly, does anyone know if D&D's site will have anything else up for sale once it becomes fully functional? I'm sure they'll have all their old stuff, but will there be any other new things up? Surfaced is pretty tempting, but $40 plus shipping to Canada is going to be quite a lot of money and I usually combine my shipping when I order stuff online.

Yes, they will be selling many more items. If you'd like a list of the new items that I believe they will be selling, just PM me.

Jan 18, 2008
somewhere
omg unless ur one of the lucky ppl who have surfaced or want 2 say sumthing positive stop responding ur wasting ur awesome brain and God like typing. i had 2 questions about surfaced thats it.

Nov 1, 2007
Hey everyone,

Instead of nitpicking one another's grammar, let's focus on answering addib's question(s) instead, alright?

Thanks all,
TDA

If we could understand him, that would go a little quicker, wouldn't it? Having to look over someone's post for 5 minutes just to understand it is ridiculous. I would think that a mod would agree with that.

Oct 11, 2007
come on guys... let the ENGLISH major have his fun... hes just mad that in his prime he will make 35 k a year being a teacher...

Jan 27, 2008
I got mine a few days ago. Just one question that I'm a little bit concerned about: Did anybody else get the typical email from Dan Buck that says 'Thank you for your purchase, see you around the forums' or did you just get a receipt from paypal. Because I just got a pp receipt, and when I ordered smooth operations and fmj I got an email that said that, from 'Dan Buck'
Just want to make sure my order processed properly.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
come on guys... let the ENGLISH major have his fun... hes just mad that in his prime he will make 35 k a year being a teacher...

I studied English, I thoroughly enjoy the subject and I make ALOT more than 35k at 20 years of age.

I'm not attacking anyone's writing, I feel it's best to allow people to express themselves how they feel fit, however many times you have to scan a sentence to decipher it!:p

But someone's intolerance of bad grammar is no reason to attack them as a person or their choice of degree or career. To be perfectly honest I feel that's a VERY immature and disgusting comment to make.

I'm sure you didn't honestly mean to upset by posting that comment, we're all friends here, but you and everyone else posting similar things should think before hammering out stuff that could genuinely hurt people.

I know that if someone said to me, in effect:

"Oh, you just think that way because you're only ever going to be worth this much. I'm far superior to you."

I'd be not particularly happy!:p

Like I said, I don't mean to rant, but it's not very nice seeing people on here make fun of or attack others.

This is supposed to be a community for personal and professional growth, not to have a go at other members :(

Any way, intel end!

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results