SWE Shift

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Cmon the SWE Shift by Far Chris Kenner has been working on it for some 25 odd years and still can't do it perfect everytime but he is pretty damn flawless.

Apr 11, 2009
yea i kno thats y i hate when everyone sais clipshift took me five months and i still cant do it which i know isnt true i got it on my second day and by third day i could do it each time and for about another week i was practicing angles and i got it down pretty good and also i never see any performances of swe shift here

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
guys don't over react ... the swe shift is hard I give you that but if you practice it and actually make the move yours ... it is not that hard to do .. yes you will always have room to improve but it is possible, I do not have it invisible but my swe shift is good enough to pass a layman's eyes. just practice it , when you have a deck in your hands and its even fun to practice it. don't let the reputation of it being the hardest and best shift of them all scare you, it can be done. but anyways I do not know why you are comparing the swe shift with the clipshift .... is it because of the dificulty ? yes it must be, because if it was about practicality swe shift loses it is just not a practical move... just use the classic pass it will give you more juice in the long run.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
yea i kno thats y i hate when everyone sais clipshift took me five months and i still cant do it which i know isnt true i got it on my second day and by third day i could do it each time and for about another week i was practicing angles and i got it down pretty good and also i never see any performances of swe shift here

i highly doubt it took you just over a week to get the clipshift down.

Apr 11, 2009
no its actually not that hard of a move i just slowed the dvd down and noticed everything he did and its not perfect but i can do it live now

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
You know, some people might be a bit more inclined to believe you Tiger if you used real english instead of internet speak. Right now, one of the main reasons I don't believe that you have the clipshift down, is because they way you type makes you seem like an immature kid who is just trying to make himself look cool. I mean this in no way as a personal attack, I'm simply saying that using proper grammer and punctuation will give off a much more posative vibe and make you seem much more mature and believable.

Sorry for the off topic post, just thought I needed to say that.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
You know, some people might be a bit more inclined to believe you Tiger if you used real english instead of internet speak. Right now, one of the main reasons I don't believe that you have the clipshift down, is because they way you type makes you seem like an immature kid who is just trying to make himself look cool.

Sorry for the off topic post, just thought I needed to say that.

That really wasn't too off topic. I felt the exact same way. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results