T11 and Mac's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
I know this has probably been discussed before, but I can't for the life of me find anything. Could anyone perhaps direct me to any information about Mac compatibility for T11 videos. I just got a Mac and am curious as to whether or not 1-on-1s will work.

Thanks.

Sep 2, 2007
As mentioned in the KnowledgeBase, 1-on-1 videos are compatible with Mac's, which is cool. I have several on my MacBook -- and they play, and look, immaculately.

Enjoy your new Mac, as well as the 1-on-1's therein.

Cheers,
JTM

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Absolutely - every video, word, and graphic you see up on the site was created entirely on Mac. We're pretty hardcore Mac addicts.

Every video download we offer is 100% compatible with Mac (Quicktime), and can even be converted to iPhone format pretty easily if you're technically inclined.

Sep 2, 2007
Absolutely - every video, word, and graphic you see up on the site was created entirely on Mac. We're pretty hardcore Mac addicts.

Every video download we offer is 100% compatible with Mac (Quicktime), and can even be converted to iPhone format pretty easily if you're technically inclined.

If he was, he wouldn't be asking the question.

Macs are rubbish. Commodore 64 all the way, old school dawg.

But seriously, as long as you have an updated quicktime player you should have no problems playing the T11 videos.

- Sean
Give me 5 legitimate reasons, just 5 thats all.
You can't.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Macs are the best, the people that prefer windows, they havent tried a mac, or because they dont know how to use them they think they suck..

Hey everyone,

Now I know everyone loves their favourite type of stuff in life, and will argue to no end about it but, this is a magic forum and this in no way furthers the art, or creates discussion regarding magic.

So, I'm going to close this thread simply on that basis.

-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results