t11.bulletin :: Andrei Jikh - The Countdown to GENESIS

Jun 5, 2009
Seattle, WA
Jikh is certainly one of the best, but the video did nothing to pique my interest in this project. Sorry, but if people pay a bunch of money for a DVD of this guy getting out of jets and fancy cars in slow motion for an hour and half, you will have some seriously disgruntled customers on your hands. For a set on cardistry, there was a suprising lack of cards in the "teaser." Certainly not enough to tease me. I understand the focus on style, but substance helps as well guys.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
dp,

I understand that your post was most likely made in jest, but a teaser, by definition, is a short video made to whet the appetite and show a TINY glimpse of what is to come. That said, and judging by the response, I think this video more than accomplished that task. I realize that you would have liked to see more, but that's the purpose of a teaser! ;)

This DVD set contains much more than aesthetics - it has more "substance" than any other cardistry instructional video ever produced - nearly 70 moves in total and instruction quality beyond reproach. More info (and the FULL preview) coming very soon.

dp,

I understand that your post was most likely made in jest, but a teaser, by definition, is a short video made to whet the appetite and show a TINY glimpse of what is to come. That said, and judging by the response, I think this video more than accomplished that task. I realize that you would have liked to see more, but that's the purpose of a teaser! ;)

This DVD set contains much more than aesthetics - it has more "substance" than any other cardistry instructional video ever produced - nearly 70 moves in total and instruction quality beyond reproach. More info (and the FULL preview) coming very soon.
You should have called it, 'GENESIS, a half a second glimpse + some lots of airplanes', then.

J.

god damn when is it going to come out
for any one who's said "i can't wait" is going to have to.
anywho it looks insane. i mean at least thats what i think. all i saw were suits and airplanes. i mean really we get it airplanes are cool and they also make you the best flourisher ever that can take there sweet time hyping a dvd........
but before this gets to be a crazy rant, i love what they are doing with another contribution in cardistry so thumbs up for that.

i will leave you with this that i should think about to...........wait for the trailer, then judge

~Cheers

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
god damn when is it going to come out
for any one who's said "i can't wait" is going to have to.
anywho it looks insane. i mean at least thats what i think. all i saw were suits and airplanes. i mean really we get it airplanes are cool and they also make you the best flourisher ever that can take there sweet time hyping a dvd........
but before this gets to be a crazy rant, i love what they are doing with another contribution in cardistry so thumbs up for that.

i will leave you with this that i should think about to...........wait for the trailer, then judge

~Cheers

As of last night, the preview video for Genesis v1 has been completed. VERY excited. Over the past week, we have shown it to a very select group in confidence - from Daniel Madison to Dan and Dave to Larry Fong to Chris Kenner - and are very excited to push it into the wild soon.

This project represents an unbelievable amount of work - the contents list is proof of it. Feeling great about the result.

Apr 8, 2008
As of last night, the preview video for Genesis v1 has been completed. VERY excited. Over the past week, we have shown it to a very select group in confidence - from Daniel Madison to Dan and Dave to Larry Fong to Chris Kenner - and are very excited to push it into the wild soon.

This project represents an unbelievable amount of work - the contents list is proof of it. Feeling great about the result.

And when can we expect to see a content's list? :p
hopefully a week or two before the actual release? Because knowing the names of the moves would ALWAYS pique my interest xD

Feb 27, 2009
Leonardo

Cara,esse novo video do Andrei Jikh é muinto loco.
GENESIS vai ser o milhor de todos!!!
E a musica também é muinto lega^^

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Any idea on release/preview date J?

Can really only say "very soon." As of the time of this post, the preview video has been shared amongst our core team, artists, and several of our moderators - the response has been amazing. It's almost 2:00 in the morning here now, and Andrei and I are still jammin' on music selection. We're in the home stretch and can see the finish line!

Our hope is that the final video will have a picture lock this Friday - meaning it shall be sent to duplication shortly thereafter and on its way to our warehouse. Then, the fun starts!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results