t11.bulletin :: Andrei Jikh - The Countdown to GENESIS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Today marks an important event for us. After years of innovation on the part of Andrei, and months of work on the part of our creative team, we are now proud to begin showing you a glimpse at Andrei's debut cardistry DVD set - GENESIS.

A collection of moves that will span multiple DVD's over the coming months, the first volume will be soon be released. Starting TODAY, we will unveil ONE new still image from the DVD with each passing day until release.

Important note - NONE of these images are photographs; they are ACTUAL screenshots from the GENESIS DVD. I'll let that fact sink in for a bit... ;)

The largest and most encompassing cardistry DVD set ever produced, this was a massive undertaking. More moves, more detailed instruction, more innovation than any other.

Shot on location in Las Vegas, Nevada, Hollywood, California, and Andrei's private studio, this is the embodiment of hundreds of hours of work and an exponential raising of the bar of production on the part of theory11 that we are proud to present.

Today, it all begins. On behalf of Andrei and our entire team, welcome to GENESIS.
    _

Attached Files:

2. Finally!
    Niice, can't wait.
    Is it going to be taught both for leftys and rightys?
    Just curious because I've heard some stuff a long time ago.

3. One word... EPIC! Can't wait to see and learn more! I know this is going to be a great set.

-Tyler

4. Looks really creative. Can't wait. WHAT IS IN THE BACKGROUND THOUGH?!

:D

5. Wow finaly this looks nice

6. If im not mistaken its an Audi´s front Light. Not shure which one tho, but it is a new version.

Mikk

7. Yeah looks like the headlight of an Audi R8.

8. sweeeeeet. a tad dissapointed that its going to be multiple volumes. Id much rather have it all at once in a multiple dvd set.

9. Ohhhhh, exciting. :)

Given that I'm cardistry-challenged, I likely won't be picking it up, but it's nice to see Andrei finally releasing such an epic set. :)

10. Hmmmmm

Flourishing? I may wiggle my toes in a little.

11. Can't describe how excited I am. :)

12. you really did mean soon

13. More like, in three weeks time or something like that. He meant 'Soon' to the hyping part of it. :)

14. holy crapppppppp yes im so ready to get this :D andrei is so EPIC!!!!!!!!!

15. Impossybil, Card in Fan, Bullet, XX, Infiniti Sequence, and Shapeshifter Sequence.

I'm pretty sure Andrei has said at one point or another all of that will be on the dvd. Sickness.

16. Looking forward to this. :)

-Doug

17. It seems Andrei isn't holding back on these DVDs. Glad to know. :)

-Doug

18. FINALLY.

God i've waited so long for this.

19. :D :D :D :D
    I can't wait for this!

20. :D :D :D :D
    I can't wait for this!