t11.bulletin :: Andrei Jikh - The Countdown to GENESIS

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Today marks an important event for us. After years of innovation on the part of Andrei, and months of work on the part of our creative team, we are now proud to begin showing you a glimpse at Andrei's debut cardistry DVD set - GENESIS.

A collection of moves that will span multiple DVD's over the coming months, the first volume will be soon be released. Starting TODAY, we will unveil ONE new still image from the DVD with each passing day until release.

Important note - NONE of these images are photographs; they are ACTUAL screenshots from the GENESIS DVD. I'll let that fact sink in for a bit... ;)

The largest and most encompassing cardistry DVD set ever produced, this was a massive undertaking. More moves, more detailed instruction, more innovation than any other.

Shot on location in Las Vegas, Nevada, Hollywood, California, and Andrei's private studio, this is the embodiment of hundreds of hours of work and an exponential raising of the bar of production on the part of theory11 that we are proud to present.

Today, it all begins. On behalf of Andrei and our entire team, welcome to GENESIS.
_

Attachments

• AJ_r8-01.jpg
    AJ_r8-01.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,942
  • AndreiW02x.jpg
    AndreiW02x.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,569
  • AndreiJikh_003.jpg
    AndreiJikh_003.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,462
  • AndreiSH-04.jpg
    AndreiSH-04.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,466
  • AndreiJ_05.jpg
    AndreiJ_05.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,330
  • AndreiPic06.jpg
    AndreiPic06.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,293
  • AJ-AudiR8.jpg
    AJ-AudiR8.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,235
  • Andrei_Genesis02.jpg
    Andrei_Genesis02.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,150
Aug 31, 2007
One word... EPIC! Can't wait to see and learn more! I know this is going to be a great set.

-Tyler

Sep 1, 2007
sweeeeeet. a tad dissapointed that its going to be multiple volumes. Id much rather have it all at once in a multiple dvd set.

Jan 13, 2008
Ohhhhh, exciting. :)

Given that I'm cardistry-challenged, I likely won't be picking it up, but it's nice to see Andrei finally releasing such an epic set. :)

Sep 20, 2008
More like, in three weeks time or something like that. He meant 'Soon' to the hyping part of it. :)

Sep 1, 2007
Impossybil, Card in Fan, Bullet, XX, Infiniti Sequence, and Shapeshifter Sequence.

I'm pretty sure Andrei has said at one point or another all of that will be on the dvd. Sickness.

D

Deleted member 2755

Impossybil, Card in Fan, Bullet, XX, Infiniti Sequence, and Shapeshifter Sequence.

I'm pretty sure Andrei has said at one point or another all of that will be on the dvd. Sickness.

It seems Andrei isn't holding back on these DVDs. Glad to know. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results