t11.bulletin - FIVE by Daniel Garcia + Marcus Eddie :: Now Available

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
After months of production and preparation, we are proud to unveil our latest project from the minds and manuscripts of Daniel Garcia and Marcus Eddie. 5 effects. 101 minutes of training. All on ONE DVD.

A collaborative collection of FIVE highly visual, practical effects straight from the repertoires of two of the most creative minds in magic today.

FIVE features five original tricks from creators Daniel Garcia and Marcus Eddie - utilizing everything from rubberbands to Tic Tacs to playing cards - taught in complete detail with multiple REAL performances filmed on the streets of Las Vegas, NV.

See the full contents list and complete details.

:: FIVE by Daniel Garcis + Marcus Eddie

May 31, 2008
Wow, this looks amazing. I told myself I wasn't going to buy things until I get all three volumes of Art of Astonishment, but, this is hard to resist. Looks amazing guys, great job.

Dec 18, 2008
United States
Love this DVD, and love all of the effects within from BOTH artists. It's great to finally see Marcus in a feature project and I look forward to many more to come. Thumbs way up!

I haven't finished watching this yet...but to me, it's worth the price for the effect Fresh Scent alone. It's one of those effects that looks so damn cool and the method just makes you smile so hard you can't stop.

A truly simple and yet beautiful effect.

It's effects like this that make me love magic so much. I'm off to the ships tomorrow to buy a shed load of Tic-Tacs so I can work on this one. I applaud Marcus Eddie.

Fabulous.

Rabid

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results