t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2009
a house
So a lot of people are asking questions about the 2nd question, and what I have to ask you all is:

Why so serious about this question? It's just a question. You have 3 days to solve the entire set! Just take youre time and you'll soar high like a monarch butterfly!!! Okay, that sounded gay, but i's just an idea to leave you all at. But please, when you get the answers, keep silence. Please? Let them have the fun!

-Casey

lolz, Damn casey, very inspirational XD i'll tell you that much

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
So a lot of people are asking questions about the 2nd question, and what I have to ask you all is:

Why so serious about this question? It's just a question. You have 3 days to solve the entire set! Just take youre time and you'll soar high like a monarch butterfly!!! Okay, that sounded gay, but i's just an idea to leave you all at. But please, when you get the answers, keep silence. Please? Let them have the fun!

-Casey

lol nice ....

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Casey, didn't you bash someone earlier for revealing the answers in a similar way in this forum?

They said to pm them for a cheat sheet, which i found was unfair. That was not an exposure thing. Just something for them to think about. Since some of us have already gotten through, it doesn't matter for them to solve it fastest. I don't want them to think so hardly. It's just a few riddles.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Dear lord. this batch was horrendous. If I could complain to T11 about the rational riddle I would. They had to have been like, Lets make the most irrelevant answer to this riddle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Done now... with tons of help... thanks guys...

anyways... Theory 11 is taking a break with these riddles I guess?

Next one is at 7/26/2010 22:00 EST

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Done now... with tons of help... thanks guys...

anyways... Theory 11 is taking a break with these riddles I guess?

Next one is at 7/26/2010 22:00 EST

I had to have a lot of help too. Which I've tried to avoid if possible. I'm glad they're taking a break. If the prize was a deck of cards I'd go on a murder spree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results