t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2009
Just around
That's really ignorant. I agree with him, T11 has very unnecessary hype often. That's why when their products suck, they suck more than they would if modest advertisement was given. Case in point, TnR.

Ian

No ignorance at all. Justin is right. No matter what your opinion, you don't have to be so rude. Chill.

Edit: Besides, t11 is a business, of course they hype things up. That's what any business does.

Cheers

Jun 10, 2010
Ellusionist didnt scrap it. They were sued and forced to stop selling it.

Apart from the main treasure hunt. I have found 2 other secret pages. Anyone else found anymore?

J.

Can you pm me what the other 2 secret pages are? And how you're finding them? Like, is there some sort of way to find them, or are you just guessing url's to see if any contain a new page?

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
No ignorance at all. Justin is right. No matter what your opinion, you don't have to be so rude. Chill.

Edit: Besides, t11 is a business, of course they hype things up. That's what any business does.

Cheers

I'm not being rude, I'm being honest. And I'm chill as a cucumber mate, you seem to be the one worried.

And yeah, businesses do, but it's unnecessary, and I'm against the idea of excessive advertising. Yeah, we get it, secrets will be revealed. Now stop sending us on a time-consuming .html hunt that will lead nowhere. Just my opinion. Respect mine and I'll respect yours.

Ian

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
I'm not being rude, I'm being honest. And I'm chill as a cucumber mate, you seem to be the one worried.

And yeah, businesses do, but it's unnecessary, and I'm against the idea of excessive advertising. Yeah, we get it, secrets will be revealed. Now stop sending us on a time-consuming .html hunt that will lead nowhere. Just my opinion. Respect mine and I'll respect yours.

Ian

I don't think its unnecessary, i think they do a good job making people interested. Thats what you need to do in a business. if you dont like the hunts, no one said you had to do them so dont..simple as that, i personally think its fun

Oct 29, 2009
Just around

Ian
I'm not worried, just pointing out the facts. This is the world, you have to get used to the way it works. This is a business, they have to hype and advertise, makes them more sales. Besides, I've seen you hype some of your material before too, so don't judge to harshly.

But anyway, let's get back to solving the puzzles and riddles, I'm not going to ruin the fun :).

Cheers

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I'm not worried, just pointing out the facts. This is the world, you have to get used to the way it works. This is a business, they have to hype and advertise, makes them more sales. Besides, I've seen you hype some of your material before too, so don't judge to harshly.

But anyway, let's get back to solving the puzzles and riddles, I'm not going to ruin the fun :).

Cheers

I've told people about my stuff. I haven't created a mysterious section of my site and made a 50+ page web hunt.

Yeah, I agree. Let's just get off this argument and go back to the thread. Back to the magic.

Ian

Jun 10, 2010

Ian

Did JB come on here and force us to do all these riddles, going through pages to find out what the releases are? No. If they're not your cup of tea, the exit's that way. In fact, he pretty much disguised it in one period. Most of the things we do/have in life are either time-consuming, or used to save time, if you think about it.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Let's get back to the fun guys. No need for this to be another debate. Ian, if you don't want to do it, don't bother.

For the rest of us, happy hunting.

-G

Mar 12, 2009
Now stop sending us on a time-consuming .html hunt that will lead nowhere.

First, if you are so worried about "consuming time", why the hell bother making 30+ posts in this thread?
Go waste your precious time somewhere else kiddie.

Second, who says this will lead nowhere? There is probably a price at the end. Besides it is a lot of fun. I bet you think too, why else make 30+ posts, right?

Sep 1, 2007
It's been an hour off each time so far. I think it may be because it says 22:00 EST and right now it is actually EDT instead of EST. It's just a guess though...

May 9, 2008
That's really ignorant. I agree with him, T11 has very unnecessary hype often. That's why when their products suck, they suck more than they would if modest advertisement was given. Case in point, TnR.

Ian

If you think they suck so much, why are you here? Noone is forcing you to be here. Hype is always neccessary to sell products! It's called advertising! What's wrong with TnR? Advertising doesn't make a product suck any less or any more. It's only your disappointment in the product that is lessened or increased. If you fall for the hype that's your own fault. You should be old enough to discern whether or not something is worth your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results