Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
He CRACKED!

Oh, what now!

I saw that coming.

Anyways, in the source code for the pages before the next timer, there's apparently 2 videos you can find. One of them has a few seconds of andrei using a green deck, the one to come out. Other one, no idea yet.

I can guarantee it's Shmoke by Alan Rorrison, really cool way to add some eerie and awesome sensation to your magic. Blowing smoke out of your mouth to make magic happen is a very nice idea.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
I can guarantee it's Shmoke by Alan Rorrison, really cool way to add some eerie and awesome sensation to your magic. Blowing smoke out of your mouth to make magic happen is a very nice idea.

Now that I think about it... yeah... It has these smokey effects... Especially at the end... So anyways, would it be bad for your health?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Now that I think about it... yeah... It has these smokey effects... Especially at the end... So anyways, would it be bad for your health?

No not at all. It uses a device that's 100% safe. Same ending as Warning, except everything is completely safe. No harm to you or others at all. I'm very interested.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I think its going to be 5 releases...except not all on the same day. One day in August will be Shmoke, another Genisis v2, another Colorblind, another custom deck and then finally the one night event will be the wire.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
No not at all. It uses a device that's 100% safe. Same ending as Warning, except everything is completely safe. No harm to you or others at all. I'm very interested.

Also, I thought warning was an effect where you took the label off a lighter, lit it, and threw it back on... by kostya kimlat....

Apr 20, 2010
Also, I thought warning was an effect where you took the label off a lighter, lit it, and threw it back on... by kostya kimlat....

The one we're taking about is a Danny Garcia trick where you light matches and blow smoke and tricks.

Jul 18, 2010
Long Island, New York

Im super interested in this as well, yet i hope this doesnt completely disappoint me for the price. I bought a tarantula from Ellusionist..and lets say it wasnt the greatest $60 i ever spent...I hope the price on this one isnt as crazy for something i could make in my garage.

Apr 20, 2010
Can someone PM me a hint on how they got this riddle? I ended up getting it by process of elimination:

In a year I group hundreds into this single number. Into groups of four I bundle, and with this number I end.

Even with the answer, I don't see how it's found.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Can someone PM me a hint on how they got this riddle? I ended up getting it by process of elimination:

In a year I group hundreds into this single number. Into groups of four I bundle, and with this number I end.

Even with the answer, I don't see how it's found.

It's not asking what am I... It's asking what is this number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results