T11 Christmas sale?

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
I know its a little early to be asking this question but...

I was wondering if you guys are going to have somekind of sale or special offer for christmas or thanksgiving day?

with that information i would be able to take decisions in a more onvenient way... (i dont want to waste any money if you are going to have something prepared for us..)

well thanks!...

I'm sure they'll have some kind of promotion if not they will release another product. This is just what I'm guessing since it would be the best, from a marketing stand point, to have some kind of offer, or special product over the holiday season.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
They have to have something lined up for Christmas. Think about it... the product that is farthest away is TnR, which comes out in November...EARLY November. And what do you think will be happening in that month period? Well I'm willing to bet something BIG. Remember vastago-san, patience is a virtue.

//David.Misner::

Sep 2, 2007
I think they said that TnR comes out mid-November (the 15th stands out for some reason...??).
TnR will be released on November 15th, and that's probably why it stands out. :D

In regards, to the Christmas sale, December 25th is only 67 days away, assuming that my math is correct, of course.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results