t11 customer support review (short)

Sep 1, 2007
austria
i don't know how many of you already had to submit one of those support tickets, so i thought i'd share my experience.
i recently created a support ticket because when i logged on to my account my order was still flagged as "not shipped yet" although i already got an shipping confirmation email. i labelled the ticket with the priority medium, and i got a satisfying response about 10 hours later.
right after that i made another ticket because i purchased chris kenner's 4for4 download, but i was unable to download it. the first two times i tried the download just stopped after 30%. when i tried it again, i got an errormessage saying i'm accessing the download from the wrong ip, so i couldn't even start the download. i labelled the ticket emergency and got a response (and 4 new downloads) after about 4 (!) hours.
i know theory11 always claimed to have a good customer support, but you can't believe everything someone tells you on the internet, but they have proven to me that they have the best customer support known to men (or at least to me).
the t11 customer support definetely scores 10/10, i just can't imagine anything you could do better, so i can't even give you a nine. (usually no one gets a ten from me ;))

special thanks go to jon raiker for working on my tickets, and i hereby apologize because i was a little rough in one of them, but it somehow sounded better when i wrote it. sure always is a pleasure helping unfriendly people :rolleyes:

thanks very much jon and t11 support staff!

i was considering entering a ticket, but before i possibly make a fool of myself, after recieving the shipping confirmed e-mail, when are you expected to get the mail. im just wondering. i recieved my e-mail last wednesday and nothing so far...

Sep 2, 2007
the t11 customer support definetely scores 10/10, i just can't imagine anything you could do better, so i can't even give you a nine. (usually no one gets a ten from me ;))

There's always room for improvement. :D

On a serious note, I've called customer service a few times to change my order and/or shipping method, which I always feel bad about, but they made me feel welcome to call anytime for any reason or problem, and the changes were done immediately.

Quick, effective, genuine.

Nice Job!

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results