T11 is too worried about flourishes?

Sep 2, 2007
Hmmm... personally, this site is becoming over run with flourishes, especially with The new guy, Andre. This site needs to bring out more tricks, It is good to see D+M and Bucks making flourish vids, but i think they need to concentrate on MAGIC.

-stan

Actually Stan, The only real problem with t11 is ignorant selfish magicians like you.

End of story.

The thing is... YOU shouldn't be complaining at all. Just go back to practicing your magic instead of waiting for more single tricks to purchase.

I don´t think I have read a single post by you where you actually try to be something other then pain in the ass. Allways a negative comment without any argument to back you up. Why so angry?
Theory11 should strike a better balnance between flourishing and magic... After all the site is directed both toward the flourishers and magicians so it is natural that the magician-population here feels a bit ignored.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I don´t think I have read a single post by you where you actually try to be something other then pain in the ass. Allways a negative comment without any argument to back you up. Why so angry?
Theory11 should strike a better balnance between flourishing and magic... After all the site is directed both toward the flourishers and magicians so it is natural that the magician-population here feels a bit ignored.

Arguments? I don't need arguments. I can just state my opinion.

Jan 27, 2008
Hmmm... personally, this site is becoming over run with flourishes, especially with The new guy, Andre. This site needs to bring out more tricks, It is good to see D+M and Bucks making flourish vids, but i think they need to concentrate on MAGIC.

-stan
And I think, you have no idea what your talking about. I'll start off with you spelled Andrei without the 'I.'

Not in general (well sorta), but on this site mainly I think you guys should focus way more on flourishing than magic because when people make flourishing video's, they're bearable to watch (the majority of the time.) When I see a fairy crappy video on dn and I give it a 2/5, I'm still 100x more entertained by that than the 9 year olds performing 'the invisible palm' and such on here.

(Very important advice: ) In cardistry, people realize the limits they must reach to be good. They realize how much practice, blood sweat and tears are poured into flourishing for them to become even mediocre at this. Cardistry promotes some h-core dedication to the art.
Magic is the exact oppiste. People will buy a dvd, see that the tricks are basically self working and only requires mabey a few hours tops to master something in the mirror, and they're done. Barely any magicians (with the exception of people like Jordan and Erik) actually buy books upon books upon dvd's, practice until they're about to pass out, research the magician's who's material they buy, research the effect history, and such and such. If you are THAT dedicated to magic, fanastic, keep it up. But 9/10 performance video's I see on here don't show that at all. To me it looks like they buy something, practice it for mabey a day or so, use the same patter taught to them, and they think they're ready.
That is why way more people on here should start doing cardistry more. I think it will help them to realize where they are truly at and how much dedication it truly takes to be 'good.' so don't bash cardistry.

I think Andrei, one of the few flourishing artists on here, has material that absolutely slaughters some of the other magicians material on here. Even though it's cardistry vs. magic, which can be difficult to compare, has anybody seen 'two' by Andrei? Stuff like a 'one handed ace cutting sequence' shouldn't have the privilege of being mentioned in the same post as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results