T11 Release in EARLY 2008?

I dont know if any 1 caught this, on the Holiday Conest in T11, i Found this

...11. Launch Party : An all access invitation for you and a friend to the theory11 launch party in early 2008. Meet, hang out with, and learn from the theory11 artists and get the inside scoop on upcoming projects. All hotel expenses covered by theory11 + invitation access.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

...I wounder want the lanch party is for?...........

Well, they have numerous effects being released, one is suppose to be around early December the rumour is...so who really knows, it's pretty closely guarded around here. There might be something hidden around the site, you never know they're pretty tricky that way.

-RA69

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
the launch party is probably the best prize, but I didn't want to buy a deck because I just don't see the point of paying $5 for a deck, for the contest I was about to, but then I realized that people are going to be buying like 3s and 6s and more of these so I decided not to, and abot upcoming projects, only the t11 staff can tell you about that I have a feeling it's time for Chris and Katie to make something, or DAniel Madison, or maybe even D&D who I saw somewhere that they said that they were working on some more lecture notesand stuff like that

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I dont know if any 1 caught this, on the Holiday Conest in T11, i Found this

...I wounder want the lanch party is for?...........

Well, I'm pretty sure that they are partying for the start of 2008.

As far as early 2008 releases...only time will tell. From what I've understood, however, I believe we may just see something from Mr. Madison. Don't take my word for it though. This is just what I think.

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results