T11 Underground Section

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hey guys I've been thinking in this for like a month, but I didnt post it.. Here's my idea:

I think that this should be a UNDERGROUND MAGIC EPICENTER like the page says, so here are my two cents =P..

I think that T11 MUST have an underground section because the tricks that they offer us are UNDERGROUND to call it like that, so T11 should offer us a section where we can join WITHOUT paying because there will be a kid and will pay and they are doing nothing, so a section where they can prove our magic knowledge NIce questions that can be answered if u really are experienced with magic, not questions like if I search it on google I get all the answers, so we can have a really underground site, and they just release some tricks to the underground so they can still be underground, maybe not too much because is on Internet, but I think is a better way than publicly releasing them.. so on the public site they can get the guardians that are been promoted by some websites and things like that, but in our underground section really underground tricks..

I hope I dont get bashed for this, this is only an idea I hope that the wire is about the thing I'm talking about, t11 think it, it'd be a really COOL idea and u keep ur secrets a little more underground than now =P..

P.S.. xcuse m for using to much the word underground xD Is for u to understand what I mean, any questions or suggests feel free to suggest =)

and t11 if u do it (I REALLY WISH IT) dont forget to put Aris.SA suggested it haahha no way, just kidding ;P

peace

aris

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
So you are saying a place where magicians can meet and discuss things, but it is free, and to get access you must prove yourself?

Hmm, sounds like something that should be invite only instead of asking to be invited.

In either case, it may cause too much elitism among the members as some would have access to the special board, but others wouldn't. It could be a good idea to work off of, though.

-ThrallMind

Aris.SA,

I've read over your post about twice now, and I really don't understand what your asking for. Underground Effects are something that isn't mainstream, which means isn't released. What I believe your asking for is that there's a free section of Theory11 where the artists gives free tricks away that haven't been released?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, your post is rather confusing.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Aris.SA,

I've read over your post about twice now, and I really don't understand what your asking for. Underground Effects are something that isn't mainstream, which means isn't released. What I believe your asking for is that there's a free section of Theory11 where the artists gives free tricks away that haven't been released?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, your post is rather confusing.

-RA69
no man, I dont mean free tricks or anything like that =)..

I mean a section really underground whre the artists can release it on that section but not to the public or discuss those tricks, do u know what I mean?

A REAL underground area.. where t11 invite you to join, I mean handpicked, or they ask u some questions to prove that you arent a noob and you deserve to go there..

any questions ask.

For those of you that are comfused, Aris is saying we should have a hidden forums like the ones at Dan and Dave.com. A forum that you can disscuss mthods or variations on tricks that you bought. For example If I bought panic, I could get instent access to the panic forum and I could talk about it with other buyers and won't have to be worryed about revealing anything. In other words a product forum for people who bought a certain product. Hope this clears things up.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey guys, I think you should consider the following:

a) Theory11 is just a buisness just liek ellusionist, penguin and so on. If tyhey amke there site strictly underground they would not be making as much money as they are today.

b) If theory11 was underground, do you think any of us would have found out about it, probably not. So why do you think it would be fair to exclude somone because they are not good enough or don't have the knowledge. I have been a magician for 6 years now almost and I don't know a darn thing about magic history, does that make me a worse magician? No at all.

I am just saying, everyone deseverves a chance, even if they are a youtube magician, maybe this forum could influence them in such away that they may change there moral and ethics.

Just a though.

Well, I understand how the aspect of that would be unique, and it sounds interesting. Although, hand-picking certain members could cause controversy because why would I get picked over a certain person? Or a certain person get picked over me?

It's hard to make a system like that, and it is also up to the artists. I don't believe any artist would be willing to tell people the method behind something they've worked on for years.

Personally, I understand what your trying to say (now at least :) ha ha) but, I don't think it's the best of ideas for Theory11.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
dammit nobody has understand it yet =(.. I mean a section hidden or public but with an username and a password, where there are just products for that area, just for the people that are allowed to that area, and a forum section about that area, so many underground concepts can be discussed there..

aris =)

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
but rebel ace, I dont mean tha they will reveal their secrets that have been working on them for like 10 years, I mean like release a DVD or a product just to that community, and about the choosing system, they have to think =)

dammit nobody has understand it yet =(.. I mean a section hidden or public but with an username and a password, where there are just products for that area, just for the people that are allowed to that area, and a forum section about that area, so many underground concepts can be discussed there..

aris =)

Ok, sorry I read a few other posts and may have got the wrong impression, do you mean something which Bunnyboycollective.com has?

Check it out and see if that's what you're talking about.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results