T11 Video Production

as everyone know, T11 have the most awesome video editing in the industry. We all know that the legendary Danna made all the video w/ his amazing mind. I just wonder what kind of sound effect that he's used to make his videos.

as everyone know, T11 have the most awesome video editing in the industry. We all know that the legendary Danna made all the video w/ his amazing mind. I just wonder what kind of sound effect that he's used to make his videos.

Say What? (Its Dana BTW ;) )

And what do you want to know? The music or the video editing?

And if its the video editing than you shouldnt forget Wayne!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Dana actually makes a lot of his own sound effects. There are places you can go and sign up at (often with a small fee) that supply you with tons of sound effects. Try experimenting.

David

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We use a mix - a lot of which we create in house; some of which (sound effects in particular) we use some industry resources and programs like Sonar, Soundtrack Pro, and Apple's Logic Studio.

JackyChan

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
From a professional film producers point of view, theory11's video production is very sloppy and unorganized, they over use effects and use cuts in places that are not needed.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Of course they do, but what T11 do is very, very different from what professional film producers do. Apples and oranges, from someone in the business - though I don't disagree per se.

May 18, 2008
I edit a lot of videos, and I love doing it.

But when I see T11's videos, I start to think, "Damn, is Dana Hocking god?"

Because it is insane how long it must take to do some of these videos! And from none of them have I had a hard time learning, and all of them were worth twice as much as I paid in entertainment value.

Plus the music is awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results