Tacky - Available Now

Apr 1, 2009
California
Probably the greatest piece of magic since the dawn of time is finally released... A mistake I made was using a white tic tac for instruction, as you'll see why when you purchase, but everything should be pretty clear aside from the blending of color, due to the choice of tic tac. I hope you enjoy, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Asher

Apr 1, 2009
California
Two to three seconds. Depending on how many tic tacs are in your box... you might have to eat a few or come up with a way to get rid of them without looking like an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Hmm, after purchasing the "And all will be consumed" I came up with a method of doing a tic tac through box penetration that's also gimmickless and looks practically the same as Tacky and it utilizes a concept that Christopher teaches on his DVD.
A Buck is not a lot, but still, I would be disappointed if I bought this and realized that you just applied his concept to a tic-tac box and then decided to sell it.

So, if you own the DVD, can you confirm that your method is different and (preferably) more practical?

Apr 1, 2009
California
I actually do not own the "And all will be consumed" dvd. But to my knowledge, the method I use is strictly for tic tac boxes. If I am recycling the concept used in Christopher's work, I will accept my mistake. But I am pretty darn sure the two have nothing in common. Due to what the method is. It's pretty apparent this can't be done with a bottle.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
I actually do not own the "And all will be consumed" dvd. But to my knowledge, the method I use is strictly for tic tac boxes. If I am recycling the concept used in Christopher's work, I will accept my mistake. But I am pretty darn sure the two have nothing in common. Due to what the method is. It's pretty apparent this can't be done with a bottle.

If it can't be done with a bottle, it can't be done with a bottle, so your method must be different.

Cheers!

Apr 1, 2009
California
as far as my research and the research of others goes, this is pretty original. the performance within the video is much better, for what it's worth, but that does you no good before you spend a whole dollar on it. not even!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results