Tagged, Richard Sanders

Apr 22, 2009
Here is my review of Tagged by Richard Sanders (not rich ferguson):

*Warning Spoilers* If you don't know what this trick is, basically a spectator picks a card and you visually impale it on your dogtag chain. That's it in a nutshell. I'll be reviewing the simplicity, improptubility (if thats a word) skill level, effectiveness, and cleanup.

simplicity: The method is not complex, there are only 2 actual "moves" in the trick, the rest is just good acting. 10 out of 10 for simplicity.

Impromptubility: There is a gimmick, which is used when the card is actually "impaled", but you secretly swich it out with a card that is inspectable. So you need to have the gimmick with you, but it's easy to carry in your pocket and use it when needed. So improptubility: 8 out of 10, because even tho theres a gimmick, its easy to have all the time.

Skill level: easy as crap. skill level 10 out of 10.

Effectiveness: gets em every time. 10 out of 10.

Cleanup: Like I already said there is a switchout to make the card inspectable, but this happens in a second and right in front of them but its covered so easily i forget im even doing it. Cleanup 9 out of 10.

So overall 9.5 out of 10. Its simple, effective, easy, and not to mention really cheap considering the effect. Go buy the DVD now!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results