Tally-Ho Discontinuations

Jun 10, 2010
I've seen 1-2 threads on both handlordz and ellusionist about people saying that tally-ho's are/soon will be discontinued, something about too small runs of tally's and USPCC being bought out by some other corporation.

Can anybody explain the real deal, as best as they can?

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
I've seen 1-2 threads on both handlordz and ellusionist about people saying that tally-ho's are/soon will be discontinued, something about too small runs of tally's and USPCC being bought out by some other corporation.

Can anybody explain the real deal, as best as they can?

Tallys have been a question for awhile due to a thread on the Cafe fourm and inconsistent statements. Reps from USPCC are saying it will be discontinued, then its not, then it switched to only the circle backs being discontinued since they are not as popular as the fan backs, and then back to they arent.

Could it be true? Yea. They are trying to cut down on cost and lines that arent selling well plus with the economic situation im sure they see a drop in numbers.

Another rumor is the reason they are cutting down is to focus production and sales on Bikes and Bees because thats what they are known for, more so bikes.

In the end they are just rumors and a straight answer is hard to get from anyone, even USPCC. Best thing to do is always to have a nice stock in hand just incase this happens. When I heard that steamboats were on the chopping block I didnt believe it and look what happened.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Aug 20, 2008
Sauquoit New York
personally, bicycle brand cards have gone so far down the pooper its not funny. the borders suck about 40 percent of the time, and now they have changed the box, and now even the faces of the cards have changed slieghtly. i think the ceo hates magicians lol

May 10, 2010
I hope the Tallys don't stop being produced though, they're one of my favourite decks to use in cardistry. Nonetheless, I hope USPCC can clarify this. Meanwhile, better get a brick or two while we can!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Sabor,

I posted about this before, but want to clarify it again to emphasize it further. Tally Ho cards are NOT being discontinued. I spoke with USPCC again this morning to verify once more, and I have it in writing. They are NOT being discontinued. This seems to be a persistent rumor, like Bigfoot, Elvis, and the Loch Ness Monster, so please be sure to spread the true and accurate word around.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Sabor,

I posted about this before, but want to clarify it again to emphasize it further. Tally Ho cards are NOT being discontinued. I spoke with USPCC again this morning to verify once more, and I have it in writing. They are NOT being discontinued. This seems to be a persistent rumor, like Bigfoot, Elvis, and the Loch Ness Monster, so please be sure to spread the true and accurate word around.

This is good to hear. Now this rumor can be put to bed. I think there should be a sticky on USPCC updates from you guys. There have been a few threads already on this and prob more in the future.

Just a thought.

Kind regards,

Mike

Jun 10, 2010
@j.bayme,

Thanks for confirming it. You see it said so many times, on both sides of the arguement, you never truly know what's right.

@UncleMings,

That would actually be really cool, to be honest. Since I'm not sure jb will check this thread like, every day, I would pm him about it. Would solve a lot of questions regarding uspcc...

May 16, 2009
Jonathan, what about Arrcos? I've heard they're going to be discontinued. Shame, if so.

Ian

They have already been discontinued from the line.

The new arrocs that you see being carried by pokerstud52 on ebay was a special request he made with the USPCC to print them on a single run. I believe they can still be printed on request, but arrcos wont be mass produced anymore. :mad:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results